• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
To get MBR access i think you have to post your application in the topic in melee discussion. im not sure. go check htough.

:starman:2000th Thread Post!!!!:starman:

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yeah it's are 2000th post. Cloudkid a way of warning. You better check the posts of some of the new guys in your clan they could be spammers. But there are no warnings in your clan so thats good. Just be careful. I no you don't like spammers. Like Flame-Megaman in are clan.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Tyco, I sent you 50 gil.

Somehow I am hearing an advertisement for Shaolin Soccer, and I have no idea where it is coming from. I think it is coming from SWF, but I can't see the add anywhere. This happen to anyone else?

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
ME TOO!!!!!!! I am constantly hearing

6 great friends go THE temple (movie preview speaker voice) adn must fight for their *cant hear much after that*

then outta noewhere:

EVERYBODY WAS KUNG-FU FIGHTING!!! HEEE-YAH! THOSE GUYS ARE FAST AS LIGHTNING!!! HEE-YAH!!

Then it reverts to the first saying and then:

hEEE-YAHHH aww.ughghghgh (old dubbed asian film voice)

lol yah i had the same problem. im gonna ask kiki on AIM when i do get on AIM ^_^.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
hey guys my clan is almost official. just an update. and i ended the battle soroush. you can battle someone else now. lol.

EDIT: check out my new banner. lol.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Umm. . . CK, I wasn't aware there would be much competition for that spot. Don't all Gamecubes freeze solid when it gets that cold?

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Your probably right. I doubt that Burrow has many people who own smash (Burrow is the biggest town in the Artic part of Alaska). I'll be battling if you do want to battle.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
I have recieved 3 PMs from the enemy and FRIGGEN NONE from here!!!!

Are we trully a Fallen Clan

Yes Ultima, i know your ready to kick ***

soroush123

Smash Lord
you know, we can beat the bojinkan clan with sosh and me (Tyco doesn't get on enough) So, we could beat them riht now with 2 members, but, they could with 2 as well, so ,w/e ,UNLESS WE GET OUR ARCHERS STRONGER!!!!!!!!!! LEVEL THE FRIGGIN ARCHERS!!!!!!!! THAT'S A FRIGGIN ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel better now.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I'm going to be on less because my dad now doesn't like this web site and is being over protective about it and not letting me on. So I have to sneek on now. It sucks :( .

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i think we can take the bojinkans together with me, charlie, soroush, creature, ultima, and maybe sosh (if hes stronger as i think he is :p ) and dude the banner is a joke. I live in cali not alaska! up next, teh samus one mcfox suggested. lol.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Work together? LMAO!!! Charlie is an @$$, he doesn't even know what is going on, and he won't even help me. And seriously, the only way to win is to level me, and sosh.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Guys, don't PM me I have the same problem that Cloudkid did. I'm not getting any messages because it says my box is full but I only have two PM's in it.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
uh guys hurricane francies is comeing to florida and when it hits i might nove power so like.um bye.i got till saturday uless it gets faster.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by soroush123
Work together? LMAO!!! Charlie is an @$$, he doesn't even know what is going on, and he won't even help me. And seriously, the only way to win is to level me, and sosh.
thats cuz he doesnt want to help YOU me and him battle ALL THE TIME. so i dont know what yoru talking about. and if your gonna insult me and charlie then we wont assist you guys. Me and charlie plan on getting ot level 35 by the time were done. which means TONS of battling.

soroush123

Smash Lord
naw, sorry, I was just angry at charlie. Me and creature do the same hing, AND HE IS FRIGGIN FAST!!!!!

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I hope that you survive Francis Kyoober. I don't no what is going on between you two Cloudkid and Soroush. Whatever.

Death

Smash Lord
Man!

I've sure missed out on a lot of RPG. :( *cries*
Anyway now I'm really back. I'm real surprised that i'm still in the top-10 category for amount of gil. O_O Could someone please send me a PM or just reply elling me about all the rules of RPG? I better get to battling. But how can I win if everyone is at a higher level? :( :( :(

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Well, I'm back. I got a new hard drive for my computer and I can use AIM again. Anyway, what'd I miss? Did we beat the Bojinkans?

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Ultima we havn't started quite yet on the war. I think Cloudkid is aranging it fight now. I think it may be tomarrow, but I don't know when.

Good to see you back Death. We've missed you. We have gotten a few more members and lost a few. Cloudkid made his own clan, but we are allied. The RPG slowed down after the first few weeks. But since MnR declared war on another clan we have been battling more. The RPG manual should tell you about most of the RPG. Someone else can tell you ore if you want to I'm to lazy right now.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
ULTIMA CAN USE AIM!!! w00tness!!!! now we can party!!!

:party:

:w00tness:

:w00t:

:shizzle:

sadly not one of the emoticons is on here :(

anywho, i NEED THE CLAN LEADERS TO PM ME the LIST!!!! of ready to fight members. thank you.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
CloudKid is in 2 clans? His own and this one? That really isn't right. That means he will get 2 clan paychecks (whenever those start. -_- ). I can't blame him though. I too considered making my own clan over my time away. I still am considering it, since this clan doesn't seem very active and only a few members are still around. And that was a false alarm about AIM. It worked for a little while but stopped again, so I'm gonna have to adjust the security settings but I'm too lazy to right now.

Death

Smash Lord
Where IS everyone? No one seems to be on anymore. Anyway, how come other items aren't available to me right now? The only items that appear are the Falchion and Recovery. ??

Death

Smash Lord
Holy! Whoever I challenge never confirms the battle and I have to wait so long. Then they log out and I cancel the battle. Whoever wants to fight me say so, i'll challenge you and make you confirm right away. :mad:

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
CloudKid is in 2 clans? His own and this one? That really isn't right. That means he will get 2 clan paychecks (whenever those start. -_- ). I can't blame him though. I too considered making my own clan over my time away. I still am considering it, since this clan doesn't seem very active and only a few members are still around. And that was a false alarm about AIM. It worked for a little while but stopped again, so I'm gonna have to adjust the security settings but I'm too lazy to right now.

whoa whoa, no im not in this clan anymore, im just keeping up with it cuz were allies. lol. Anyway ultima, want to join mine? We need only one more member to become official. So like um yah. your AIM isnt owrking? thats gay. lol.

Death

Smash Lord
I'm thinking of joining another clan. Our clan seems so ******* slow these days!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i can only have one more member. so like death if you want to join. go ahead and post. i dont wnat HH getting slow and everybody leaving though. i want this clan to be a good ally though. so yah.

Death

Smash Lord
I'm not sure. I know nothing of all that FF stuff. ? Anyway, I'm challenging you to a fight and please confirm right away. If you want you challenge me. Reply ASAP.

Top Bottom