• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Yea, I guess I am about due for an update. I usually only update once every two weeks to a month though, because it entails a lot of work.

EndgameN

Star Lord
NNID
EndgameN
3DS FC
3625-8676-1692
If my calculations are correct, then I would have 190 points.
I have 32 battles total. 1 battle was against a clan member.
Been in the clan for...2 weeks? Or was it 3?
10x2=20+10x1=10+32x5=160
20+10+160=190.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Bomb
If my calculations are correct, then I would have 190 points.
I have 32 battles total. 1 battle was against a clan member.
Been in the clan for...2 weeks? Or was it 3?
10x2=20+10x1=10+32x5=160
20+10+160=190.
Dude we've stopped battle points as far as I know.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
It seems most of the clanners here lack Ommph!

*snaps fingures*
I know, on behaf of this clan, i shall deaclar open war on Bojinkan Ninjutsu Clan. if you have any objections, please post it in the next 5 minutes

Sry leaders, but we need to get things going again. Even if it means taking charge for a lil bit.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
go ahead. i dont really care much for the RPG anymore. its gotten boring. meh.

heck its gotten so boring that the idea of starting my own clan here doesnt even appeal to me because ill leave the only reason im on this site still. talkiin to al you guys (friends duh) lol. i mean i give props to gid. he did a great job on it. but the experience is insane to get levles. NOBODY will play long enough to get into the 30's i think. (maybe zapdos) but htat guy is ALWAYS on and makes me wonder if he has a life.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Full power to you MnR, good luck. Yea, it is time we saw some action around here. I've been meaning to start a tournament for a while, but I've been busy.

Stop, I have a couple of ideas for new ways to figure battle points. PM me when you are on.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
EDIT: bomb, dont get concieded. sure you post a lot but our BEST members are the council. (me, sonicshift, ace, kyoober, ultima, and Stopsign) (besides Soroush :p )
Haha, I'm not in the council silly! I finally stopped being lazy (or maybe started to) and got back to the computer. Good to see you're okay, Kyoober.

Anyway, I guess I'll join you MnR, just as long as I'm online and willing. :p

Stopsign

Smash Ace
As I said in earlier posts I will only battle in a fast paced game or one that is also over AIM. It's to boring otherwise.

Creature I thought we agreed that there is no points except for the 10 that you get each week. Oh well anything is okay with me.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by sonicshift
Haha, I'm not in the council silly! I finally stopped being lazy (or maybe started to) and got back to the computer. Good to see you're okay, Kyoober.

Anyway, I guess I'll join you MnR, just as long as I'm online and willing. :p
LOL you should be in the council, **** youve been in the clan long enough. I hereby as in the council promote you to Vice Noob Coordinator! (your fill in when im not here..lol)

Anyway about hte points for battles. who gives a #### anymore. not me. honestly i dont. Its just a hassle. Im fine just leaving it as is with the per week thing. cuz with the battles the noobs can get higher than people who have been in the clan for like months. thats not cool. lol.

EDIT: hold up...were actually challenging the bojinkan clan?? LMAO, were gonna get our @$$E$ kicked. flat out. like they are all noobs mainly but htey have hecka active members in the RPG. like most are level 16. the only person that can take them on would probably be soroush. and even then he'd probably get pwned by zapdos. challenge the aeons or something. lol.

Houndoomshocka

Smash Journeyman
hold up...were actually challenging the bojinkan clan?? LMAO, were gonna get our @$$E$ kicked. flat out. like they are all noobs mainly but htey have hecka active members in the RPG. like most are level 16. the only person that can take them on would probably be soroush. and even then he'd probably get pwned by zapdos. challenge the aeons or something. lol.
Oh gee, you really think you'll slaughtered? C'mon. You've been in this game as much as we have, step up! Marth n Roy should have consulted you guys before he posted. I await any challenges.

BTW - Soroush can take out Zapdos, but then he has to make it through Gaia, then Ultima, and if he somehow survives past Ultima's Broad Sword, he WON'T escape mine! I'm level 18, Ultima and Gaia are 17. We've got the stats, the board, and the AIM to defend all people!

See you on the Battlefield!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
What would be really cool is if there could be two on two battles. With our superior numbers, we would win easily. Or, we could set a survival tournament, where nobody can heal. That would make things pretty fair.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I'll partake in your tourney, MnR. Let's stomp those Bojinkan's out. I don't care if I lose or not, we have to stand up for our clan. If any of you pansies don't want to participate than you might as well leave with your tail between your legs. Cowards...

I'm gonna try to battle a little to get myself a little stronger. If you're on, MnR, let's do some sparring. Fists only.

soroush123

Smash Lord
you know, when you fight a war, YOU LOOK AT THE FRIGGIN STATS!!!! WE WILL GET PWNED!!!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!??????

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
re: what wereyou thinking???

*ahem* ultima, we can back down considering WE ISSUED the challenge. it wouldnt be a coward it would be having ocmmon sense

soroush, your absolutley right. there is no need. we wont even get that much experience.

creature, we would like to see 2 on 2 battles. be a nice chagne...

EDIT: but tehn again???? being nice REALLY doesnt matter does it!!!!!! does it!!! your nice to someone and then they turn on u and stab you on the back!! well thats the last time im nice to someone new and open myself ot being stabbed in teh back!!! no more1!! *hurls PS2 out window* it doesnt work anyway just like me and her!!!

EDIT2: just please dont ask me about that ^ im a lil upset right now...and well i dont want to talk to anyone......... :(

soroush123

Smash Lord
Re: re: what wereyou thinking???

EDIT: but tehn again???? being nice REALLY doesnt matter does it!!!!!! does it!!! your nice to someone and then they turn on u and stab you on the back!! well thats the last time im nice to someone new and open myself ot being stabbed in teh back!!! no more1!! *hurls PS2 out window* it doesnt work anyway just like me and her!!!

EDIT2: just please dont ask me about that ^ im a lil upset right now...and well i dont want to talk to anyone......... :(
I can respond to that in 3 letters, WTF. And, also, it seems you are upset, so I won't ask, or mention this is further posts.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Re: Re: re: what wereyou thinking???

Originally posted by soroush123
I can respond to that in 3 letters, WTF. And, also, it seems you are upset, so I won't ask, or mention this is further posts.
I agree with you Soroush. Well we might as well start training. I any clan members are on battle them. Unfortantly none are on for me so I guess I will be battling none clan members.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
meh i was being stupid. lol wont happen again ;)

anyway, Someone want to battle me like 50 times? i have the will to do that today. for no apparent reason. lol.

EDIT: nevermind, charlie(tyrant on this site) will be battling me. Ive already gained 3 levels from the battles and cant wait to kick some bojinkans @$$ (especially houndoomshock and Xenos)

EDIT2: Well, after this WAR, im going to start my own clan with charlie. Its gonna be like FF heroes or something like that (got a better name, which is HIGHLY likely, please tell me) and we want to be clan ALLIES with this clan. So yah. NOT GOODBYE. its basically gonna be pretty close to a clan merge. but not exaclty cuz gid wont allow that.

EDIT3: Nevermind, im going to start it now. Im just going to call it Final Fantasy Elite (duh it works with my site also :p ) and we are going to assist you in the war with the Bojinkans. (well we only have 2 members but meh. oh well. lol) So creature, we are (UN)officially your allies.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Call it official. Congratulations Cloudkid. We will look forward to some strong interclan relations.

Yea, I want to battle someone a bunch too, if anyone is on.

soroush123

Smash Lord
CK, you do realize that Charlie isn't exactly the most active member on the boards, right?

Also, I have realized something, the only way to win the war is for me to get to level 22 and get my new weapon and skill, and for cloudkid to get stronger and participate in the war.

linkoverlord

Smash Cadet
my resignation

sorry guys, even though i just joined this clan, im gonna have to resign and go to cloudkid's clan. but it wont matter since this clan is alligned with his clan right? he told me via aim. so i guess you can take me off the member list.

bye bye...

Who Am I???

Smash Ace
If the war was right now the Bojinkans would win. I just beat Soroush in a fun battle. It took me 2 hits. Have fun training.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahbwabwahahaha:beezo:

soroush123

Smash Lord
Hmm, yeah, that's cause you only COULD hit me 2 times! You hit me once and missed soooo much you got an anger move!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Give me about 30 battles and I will steamroller you. They will have to scrape you off the pavement with a freaking spatula! You are going down! *Security guards come to haul me off*

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I'll be battling all day to. I couldn't yesterday because of a surprise trip to the lake with are new boat. But I do have time today anyone want to battle me.

Also it looks like this clan is now more active because of this. Thanks MnR.

soroush123

Smash Lord
If anyone in the clan is willing to fight me 50 times, please get on AIM and contact me, 5 levels is a lot!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hullo all. How're you all doing? Anyway, Shroush, you were talking about getting a spell or whatever when you go up a few levels. ow I know someone made a webpage with all the items listed in it, I just can't find it. I'm hoping that you have a source for your info and it's not just remembered from when you could see everything. Anyway....what's your source? (I ramble a bit don't I?:rolleyes:)

soroush123

Smash Lord
I answered that in the PM you sent, you are welcome (ironic thing is, its a bojikan site!) Well guys, I am almost at 17. Creature, get on AIM when ever you see me on, I will want to fight, after I level, only 4 more to go!

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Hey could some one domate me some gil. I havn't asked for any before now but I want to buy a few new things and I will most likely be with out much gil.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Well, guess what I just heard on AIM:

"I WAS TELLING EVERYONE ELSE HERE - UNLESS SOROUSH CHALLENGES YOU, DON'T FIGHT HIM"

That was Shoka.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I answered that in the PM you sent, you are welcome
Thanks again. Just so you know, I posted after I sent you the PM and then you seemed to log off, so I asked in here. Yeh.

bojikan:beezo:

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Thanks for the gil Soroush. I really apreaciate it. Uh is it just me or me and Soroush the only ones on anymore. I'm not usually on in the night because I'm busy ussually but in the day time it is just me in Soroush.

[Edit] Guys I just made a new Fan Fic called Nintendo's Clubhouse. Could you please read it and tell me if it's good it should be posted in the Creative Minds section. I'm hoping to be a writer when I'm older and this is important because it is my first story I've ever had on the internet.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
CK, you do realize that Charlie isn't exactly the most active member on the boards, right?

Also, I have realized something, the only way to win the war is for me to get to level 22 and get my new weapon and skill, and for cloudkid to get stronger and participate in the war.
I know he isnt BUT ILL MAKE him more active. lol. anyway me and him are battling a lot to get stronger so we can whip some bojinkan @$$. dont worry me and charlie work as a team to get super buff right? (we wont stop until a REAL HIGH LEVEL) and then like were gonna be so buff theyre jsut gonna have ot surrender themselves. but as of now..charlie isnt on <_< he needs to get on already. i mean normally HES ALWAYS ON. So um just a clan alliance update thats all.

UPDATE 2, My clan cant become official unless I get some more members. So is there anyway you can like GIVE me some members creature??? Cuz otherwise my clan alliance is bogus. I dont care who they are just members who would dont mind switching to my clan. Anybody want to switch and allow us to become OFFICIAL? (specifically ACTIVE members) if you dont wnat ot its okay creature. lol. so far i got a whole 4 members including myself so i need 4 more i think.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Guys, I'll be gone for a week as of tommorow, I'm going to my sister's. I MAY have internet there, so I hope for the best.

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
May I please join your clan. I know I don't have 100 posts but I would like to join. CloudKid2k4 asked me if I could join. So may I join

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
This is just to let everybody know that I let Night Strife into my clan instead. thanx.

nightstrife, yah go read my post in the clan topic.

Tyco

Smash Ace
I get an hour a day on the net. I'm using 2 library cards. I'll try to train, but it's hard to wait for people to accept your battles when you've only got 1 hour. Also, any1 know how/where to get melee backr access?

edit: Scratch that... 2 hours. I'm poor... please donate!:beezo:

Top Bottom