• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

soroush123

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'M BACK!

SF- ..., ......., ......................., no comment.

Ultima- I'll join ASAP

Well, nothing else really happened, so w/e.

ShadowFalco

Smash Apprentice
PROBATION? is that possible? i dont know wat that means in this case but im sure that i didnt no that spam ment ur comments. each one of those were not all spam...i got wat i deserve tho so im sorry. ill try better next time. wen does this PROBATION end?

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Yea, a couple have been run.

Drumstickz, you have very few posts, and you have not battled at all. Until you show more activity, I can't let you join.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Hi, I'm back from my vacation. Well I definitely think we should stop excepting members because we are going to are thread with spam and users. Most of the people who want to join are probably feeling pressure to make more posts to join. In the mean time spamming up the rest of SWF.

I have week to rest then I will go to another camp. I'm busy this summer. I'm hoping that I can get on the A team in soccer and other sports.

By the way does anyone live in Michgin sorry for the spelling, Wisconsin, or Minnesota. I just went on a vacation through the area up there. I just want to see if I remember the town you live in. I might have been through it.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
We will stop soon, but with all the new officers we have, we can deal with having more members. And our thread wouldn't be spammed up if people posted in the whole secret topic in my forum. ;)

Also, all new people to the clan/people on Mp list, I don't know if you have noticed yet, but we have an official clan website, that is linked to an official clan forum. ;)

EDIT: I updated the first post, and a lot of stuff changed. First, congratulations to our new members, linkoverlord, Flame-megaman, bomb, simpson man, and ShadowFalco. A lot of people changed in rank, most notably, Lightning Snake became our first Legionairre!

EDIT2: I sent all the new members the password, but Bomb's inbox is full. Empty it!

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Congrats to those who got in, advanced, and so forth. Oh, yeah, please, less spam, it's just not cool (this means it's gonna take me even longer to get to Apprentice...). But, wow, we're at over 1888 posts already?

Good luck with the camps, and hope you make the A teams. Speaking of school sports, my varsity tennis tryouts are soon. lolotz.

Originally posted by soroush123
Get your itemshop!
You can now open your own shop and sell items to people! It only costs 1000000000 gil! The price includes 10 items. There will be a 15% tax for each sale. Whenever you return to your itemshop you can see your shop details, modify them and add new items. A link to your shop and it's description will be displayed at the bottom of the main itemshop page.

You do not have enough points to buy a personal shop or you already own a shop
Yeah...I'm gonna go cry now. I don't think anyone has over 2000 gil anymore, unless it's an non RPGer or Metroid Killer. So sad...

[Edit: I don't have my warning anymore...that's disappointing...]

EndgameN

Star Lord
NNID
EndgameN
3DS FC
3625-8676-1692
Which inbox?
If it's the inbox for my username, I can do that now.
If it's my e-mail inbox, then I'll have to wait about 4 hours to do so, as I'm at my mom's house, where the computer doesn't have my e-mail address.

Okay, I have emptied the inbox and am now able to recieve the password. So now it SHOULD work.

ShadowFalco

Smash Apprentice
I was just wondering if u need this for the site....now that i am a member. This is it then.

User name: ShadowFalco

Email Adress: agentvaz@hotmail.com

Country/State: United States, KS

Personality: Fun, Dedicated, Nice unless not respected
Got a good sense of humor.
Hobbies: Video Games, and skateboarding

Favorites: Food-Pizza, Sport-Football, soccer and rugby games- tony hawk underground, SSBM, and Dynasty Warriors

Stopsign

Smash Ace
For all the people who just got off of MP just to let you know. At the end of each week please send that weeks battle record only into me. Some other clan members choose to just put into their sig so they don't have to post it every week. If you didn't battle at all that is okay just don't send anything in. Please PM me not post it on the boards okay.

[Edit] Oh Creature great job with the front page it looks a lot less cluttered with out those sprites. I like it the way it is.

Death

Smash Lord
What's Up?

Hey guys! I'm back. I tried to get online in Germany but the server was disconnected. So please tell what's been going on in the clan. I don't have a lot of time. So please hurry. Did RPG start yet? I can't wait to go back to Toronto!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Yes, the RPG is up and going strong. We have a bunch new members, and have been doing some tournaments, both within the clan, and between clans. A bunch of new leadership positions have been created, and we have a clan website/forum up and running.

soroush123

Smash Lord
YAY! You're back! You sure missed out on a lot! RPG, about 3 new sites, ect. GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK!

EndgameN

Star Lord
NNID
EndgameN
3DS FC
3625-8676-1692
About the battle record, I'll put that in my sig in a moment.
The problem is though, that I can't be an active RPG user until I get more gil.
*Notices that he only has 5 gil*
Yeah, sucks that they took our main sources of income...>_<

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
wow i missed a lot.

1.) Sonic, good luck with those tryouts. (im lucky enough to automatically make the Varsity team cuz our school sux so bad we DO NOT have a JV team. ^_^ )

2.) Congratulations to all who got in.

3.) NOOBS! READ THIS!!!!

I am for one and probably not the only one of hearing you noobs post. wait for like an hour or so. (no not even that. only 2 posts) not get a reply that you were looking for and then post again saying basically the SAME THING. thats SPAM people. dont do that. i hate to sound like a wannabe mod or sumthin but please it makes us look bad. just wait for creature or whoever you posts is aiming at to reply PATIENTLY. If you dont it will lower your chances of getting in. (not by much but still) Please like for example how bout these last two posts by drumzsticks are good example of being impatient. Just wait for a reply please. This isn't aim and you wont get an instant reply.

Originally Posted by DrumStickzHi Creature_85! May I now join your clan?
Orignally Posted by DrumStickz literally 1 post laterHello. May I join this clan please?I'd appreciate if you gius would respond to me. Thanks! :D
Again, one post is not a realistic timezone to have a response from ONE SPECIFIC PERSON to your post. This is NOT AIM. Some of us have other sites and forums we go to and this IS NOT the only one we are on and WE ARE NOT ALWAYS ON. With that said, WAIT for a response to your posts. IF its been say a whole page. And NOBODY (doesnt have to be creasture, just someone who CAN answer your question) has replied. Then its okay to re-post what you said cuz we probalby missed it somewhere along the lines.

MORE NOOB STUFF: Please Dont ask if your a member anymore. We WILL tell you. It just takes posts. (Linkmaster12, once your week of waiting is UP your probably in. Your Smash Journeyman right? or am i seeing things? *possible*)

And thats all for now!

Sincerely,

Cloudkid2k4
Noob Coordinator

P.S: GREAT to see your back death! Join my forums and ill make you an mod! (click in it in my signature)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Good to have you back. In case you missed it, we (you, me, maybe the co-leaders) are now going to check up on most incoming members to see if they are sensible posters. With the new 100 posts to join rule, a lot more people are going to SPAM to try to get in, so it will be more important to check up on members.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Um sorry I couldn't get on this week my dad lost his job then got a new one but it doesn't start until August 16th. So he is on the computer 90% of the time. Plus I'm going away tomarrow again.

Good to see you Death. I can't wait until you get back from Europe. Just to see what you did. I love Europe (well at least the places I have been).

EndgameN

Star Lord
NNID
EndgameN
3DS FC
3625-8676-1692
I think I found a new discovery!!!

Recalling time spent meditating in a cave, Jack Swift casts Recovery in an attempt to heal his wounds. Recovery is successful and heals 20 HP while costing 20 MA to cast. It appears that meditation in a cave has some benefits after all!
Edit 1:

All of a sudden, an earthquake hits Jack Swift, dealing 75 points of damage. Jack Swift has died. Gameboy is awarded $0.
It was so odd...the other guy just died...
This is the first time I've ever seen anything like it.
BE WARNED! Playing Fields have hazards!

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Bomb
Yeah, that stuff has been known for a while. There have been several topics on it in the RPG Discussion room. But, yeah, I've never seen any of it in any of my battles.

Welcome back Death!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Creature_85
With the new 100 posts to join rule, a lot more people are going to SPAM to try to get in, so it will be more important to check up on members.
I though you got rid of that gay rule?

EndgameN

Star Lord
NNID
EndgameN
3DS FC
3625-8676-1692
Well, if they DIDN'T get rid of that dumb rule, then some of us wouldn't be in the clan...
So I think it's safe to assume that that rule does no longer exsist.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Well, if they DIDN'T get rid of that dumb rule, then some of us wouldn't be in the clan...
So I think it's safe to assume that that rule does no longer exsist.
It's not a dumb rule. As a matter of fact, most the clans here have a rule like that and it keeps a ton of n00bs from joining.

Flame-megaman

Smash Apprentice
Its like a challenge.Who would want to have a rule to not force yourself to battle or get at least 40 post to join.It makes all the other clans have a better advantage of beating you because they have harder rules.... What Im trying t say is,the stricker the rules the better the clan.

Tyco

Smash Ace
I think I found a new discovery!!!

I've been electricuted...

--------------------------------
suddenly a bolt of lightning strikes! You take 500 damage!
--------------------------------

^something to that sort^

P.S. As of now, I'm not joining any new sites I still don't have all-the-time access to a cpu, I guess this is also my excuse for not being active. I'll log on again in at least a week :bee: most likely...:beezo:

--:bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee:--
:starman: my 500th post! :starman:
--:bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: --

DrumStickz

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
wow i missed a lot.

1.) Sonic, good luck with those tryouts. (im lucky enough to automatically make the Varsity team cuz our school sux so bad we DO NOT have a JV team. ^_^ )

2.) Congratulations to all who got in.

3.) NOOBS! READ THIS!!!!

I am for one and probably not the only one of hearing you noobs post. wait for like an hour or so. (no not even that. only 2 posts) not get a reply that you were looking for and then post again saying basically the SAME THING. thats SPAM people. dont do that. i hate to sound like a wannabe mod or sumthin but please it makes us look bad. just wait for creature or whoever you posts is aiming at to reply PATIENTLY. If you dont it will lower your chances of getting in. (not by much but still) Please like for example how bout these last two posts by drumzsticks are good example of being impatient. Just wait for a reply please. This isn't aim and you wont get an instant reply.

Again, one post is not a realistic timezone to have a response from ONE SPECIFIC PERSON to your post. This is NOT AIM. Some of us have other sites and forums we go to and this IS NOT the only one we are on and WE ARE NOT ALWAYS ON. With that said, WAIT for a response to your posts. IF its been say a whole page. And NOBODY (doesnt have to be creasture, just someone who CAN answer your question) has replied. Then its okay to re-post what you said cuz we probalby missed it somewhere along the lines.

MORE NOOB STUFF: Please Dont ask if your a member anymore. We WILL tell you. It just takes posts. (Linkmaster12, once your week of waiting is UP your probably in. Your Smash Journeyman right? or am i seeing things? *possible*)

And thats all for now!

Sincerely,

Cloudkid2k4
Noob Coordinator

P.S: GREAT to see your back death! Join my forums and ill make you an mod! (click in it in my signature)
Eh that's too bad though. I'm with the Bojinkan Clan now. Had me set up and in the clan within 5 minutes. Thanks anyways. There may be a possibility that I will join this clan however because Link is one of my best characters.

Cheers.

Top Bottom