• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
*walks in and looks around*

wow, it's been awhile. What did I miss everyone? A new RPG? I hope this will be better than the last....

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I apologize for the double post, but I just wanted to mention a happy birthday to Ace. I would have sent a PM, but I don't know which user, if any he regularly uses, since he has 3 I think.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I love this new board style. I haven't been on for the last week because I was on a vacation in Aspen. I have a tennis camp this week also so I'm pretty busy.

I agree with AI enemies. It is a little bit of a hassle trying to find a member who actually wants to play at the time. But it still is fun to play against some one who is a real person.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Stopsign said:
I agree with AI enemies. It is a little bit of a hassle trying to find a member who actually wants to play at the time. But it still is fun to play against some one who is a real person.
True, and you also must think of the times when a human player has to leave in the middle of a battle an you are stuck there trying to finish and neither of you can find each other before frustrations settles in, so you call a mod or admin to cancel it, thus wasting that time.

It was fun. Peace out.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Yay itd be hot if it just wasn't a lvl up game though..I don't know how much i would love story.At least then well have something to acomplish...

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Maybe something just quick and easy to use. But entertaining enough to keep on playing for a few matches. I don't really care about the story.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
It's okay. None of us have been to active. I guess once the RPG is back and running we will be a little more active.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
"This afternoon I finally finished getting the RPG ready! It is currently complete and fully functional on a test board I have, and all I have to do now is export it to these forums.

I made my deadline of today, and I guess I could release it tonight. However, I have decided to wait. I want to spread the word around a bit that the RPG is about to open... to give everyone a chance to start at the same time. I don't leave school until a week from today, so I have a few days.

Over the next few days I will be adding announcements explaining some new features so that you are prepared. This new RPG is much more comlex than the last one, so I'd like to get you guys familiar with it and ready before it comes out.

I think I wil plan to release it early next week, Tuesday perhaps. So tell your friends to get ready, cuz it's coming soon!"

Gideon posted that. So guys come out from hiding and lets get ready to check out the RPG.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Well it seems like he delayed it. I'm going to see if I can contact Creature to bring around some more clan members. Especailly since now the clan has to be bought and stuff.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
When it's released, I'll still be slightly inactive. But active enough to not get banned from the clan.

...I don't think I was supposed to post that much information.

Why are you still reading this? Stop reading my personal information...

I CHALLENGE YOU TO MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Alright, listen up. When the new RPG comes out, I'm reorganizing the clan. I'll wipe the whole first post, and start anew. Everyone who is going to be in the reorgainzed clan to start, post saying so. Also, advertise. I hope to be able to take off with this after it starts.

Also, Stopsign, you mentioned something about a fee to start a clan in a PM. Could you give me a link to confirm? I looked but couldn't find anything.

Also, I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment, so I can't do it myself, but if someone could Email all of the old inactive members and remind them about the clan, I would appreciate it.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
All of the new information on the release and some specifics of the RPG can be found at the bottom of this page. He says that clans will cost 5000 gil to purchase. This may seem like a lot of money, but it seems the beginning jobs give 100 gil each per 24 hours and at least on evolution of the classes offers 1,000 gil per day. You can also take out loans to make it easier to pay.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Creature_85 said:
Alright, listen up. When the new RPG comes out, I'm reorganizing the clan. I'll wipe the whole first post, and start anew. Everyone who is going to be in the reorgainzed clan to start, post saying so. Also, advertise. I hope to be able to take off with this after it starts.

Also, Stopsign, you mentioned something about a fee to start a clan in a PM. Could you give me a link to confirm? I looked but couldn't find anything.

Also, I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment, so I can't do it myself, but if someone could Email all of the old inactive members and remind them about the clan, I would appreciate it.
No problem. I have until Tuesday before I go back to school. But I have a White Water rafting trip on Sunday. I won't be back until late Monday. I also have a soccer tournament on Saturday. But I'm fine tommarow. :psycho:

Can't wait to get some of the clan back together. Should be like old times.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
The RPG is up. I picked Super Nova as a Element. It seems to be strong against atleast 3 other elements. I also picked a Paige as a Job class.

Check your inbox Creature.

Oh yeah Creature. I'm saving up some money for the Clan fund.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Guy's if you are not in this clan then please don't post here. It seems that you are spamming it up right now.

Creature, everyone seems to be blocking emails from here. Do you actually have any of their email adresses.

PerfectPixel

Smash Apprentice
Due pick pockets rock -_- Ive used inferno so many times. ive like masered the b egining classed.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
What I would sugest doing is. Taking half of your paycheck and putting in the bank each time. Then use your bank as a reserve for when you run out of Silver.

But one thing I did find out was that you have to wait 24hours from the last time you put something in the Bank. So don't put your paycheck in right before you get your intrest. Put it in right after.

PerfectPixel

Smash Apprentice
I lost a battle against Dark Tim, hes pretty good. We should all go after him. LOL. I cant wait to they really make this guild./

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Dark Tim has always been good in each RPG on SWF.

You said you had friends on other forums, right. If we can't contact many of old members we might need some back up. So invite people you think would be interested. I'm sure Creature would be fine with it as long they don't spam a lot.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yeah for now on I'm saving my money for the clan. We get clan paychecks once we are registered.

Do you think we should get a loan. Or what. I mean I could go into the negatives in my bank account. I'll get my money back eventually.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Creature_85 said:
I dunno if it counts if you buy one with a loan.

Anyone on who wants to battle?
Let's battle. Then after you beat me. Let's take a loan together.

Weird. It says my health is to low to battle anyone.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
We'd probably better stop chatting back and forth. Do you have AIM or MSN stopsign?

If everyone could donate their spare silver to me, I'll put it in the bank so we can start a clan.

EDIT: Eh, nevermind. Scratch that. Thanks Stop.

EDIT2: The clan is made. All of you join now.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
My AIM is either thestopsign89 or thestopsign88. Can't remember which. I'll check.

Edit: My new screen name is thestopsign99.
Edit 2: Creature you have to invite us all in.

Top Bottom