• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Silence, mortal.

Besides, we go back and forth. I've beaten you, and you've beaten me... but I still hate your Ike.

*High fives Blink and flees*
Go, go Team Luthien! Hey :D
Agreed. Spazn's Ike is hatable.
Hehehe. I think there should be a match to decide it all >:]

Go go Team Luthien! Might Morphin Team Luthien!
[/powerrangers]

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Silence, mortal.

Besides, we go back and forth. I've beaten you, and you've beaten me... but I still hate your Ike.

*High fives Blink and flees*
That might change soon hehe *evil laughs* and I will continue to practice with Ike to make both of you suffer.;)

Go, go Team Luthien! Hey :D
Agreed. Spazn's Ike is hatable.
Hehehe. I think there should be a match to decide it all >:]

Go go Team Luthien! Might Morphin Team Luthien!
[/powerrangers]
Oh c'mon now what's with all the hating on Drake? Don't worry Drake I got your back buddy :p. Go Team Drake woot woot!

TEAM DRAKE!:bee:

Drake3

Smash Ace
Those were some good games. I'm still waiting for the rematch Luthycakes. And blink, I need your brawl code. I figure we won't have much lag.

Team Drake > Team Luthien. It's like Dance Wars all over again.

Luthien

Smash Ace
That might change soon hehe *evil laughs* and I will continue to
practice with Ike to make both of you suffer.;)
Oh, no. Please no.

Oh c'mon now what's with all the hating on Drake? Don't worry Drake I got your back buddy :p. Go Team Drake woot woot!

TEAM DRAKE!:bee:
Wait... aren't you and I on the same team for team battles? We planned strategies and everything! Don't go cheering for the enemy! :laugh:

Drake's goin' DOOOOOOOWN.

*High fives Hippy*

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
i have no team...i feel so lonely

anyways (looks at spazn's ike and starts to shiver in fear) i can take on spazn ike......unless i get Fsmashed lol

drake i want to go against you and luthien we also have to duke it out. spazn if your on tomorrow i want you and i to enter MORTAL COMBAT and see who will be the victor muhahahaha!!! (im kinda scared of your ike...*looks to the floor*)

oh and hippy Zss dittos are pretty intense we also have to play again soon oh and i like your pikachu....

Luthien

Smash Ace
Last night's matches against Drake (three stock matches):

Round 1: Zelda dittos; FD
Victor: Drake; two-stocking

Round 2: Luthien = Zelda, Drake = Lucario; Battlefield
Victor: Luthien; two-stocking

Round 3: Zelda dittos; FD
Victor: Luthien; 1 stocking

I won the match to rule them all... using 6 moves.

Zelda's [Good] Specials: Naryu's Love, Din's Fire, Farore's Wind

Zelda's Smashes: D-smash, U-smash (Hyphen dashing = win), and F-smash

...by the way, sorry for cutting out right away, Drake. My dad walked into the room and I realised it was 5 to 12:00. Oops. <.<;

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
oh and hippy Zss dittos are pretty intense we also have to play again soon oh and i like your pikachu....
Seriously :] Maybe on a different stage... I just don't like Delfino Plaza :p but I'm definitely up for it. Heh and I use Pikachu solely because his down taunt is just like the cutest thing ever. I love it. :]

Last night's matches against Drake (three stock matches):

Round 1: Zelda dittos; FD
Victor: Drake; two-stocking

Round 2: Luthien = Zelda, Drake = Lucario; Battlefield
Victor: Luthien; two-stocking

Round 3: Zelda dittos; FD
Victor: Luthien; 1 stocking

I won the match to rule them all... using 6 moves.

Zelda's [Good] Specials: Naryu's Love, Din's Fire, Farore's Wind

Zelda's Smashes: D-smash, U-smash (Hyphen dashing = win), and F-smash

...by the way, sorry for cutting out right away, Drake. My dad walked into the room and I realised it was 5 to 12:00. Oops. <.<;
Hah, team Luthien FTW. Hehe >:]
BTW, I hate anyone who uses Hyphen dashing to attack me with an Up Smash.
I'm so gullable for it. Oh well, I'll adjust. It has only been about 2 weeks.

I also totally dislike Pokemon Stadium 2 with Ike.
Yes Spazn, I'm talking about you. :p

Drake3

Smash Ace
*gives blueriku Team Drake badge*

I always fall for Upsmash, especially Luthien's. But one day I'm going to record a match because it's a perfect example of stale move negation. The last match was pretty close, buddy boy. Our Zelda's are pretty even.

Random_X

Smash Rookie
Hey, I would like to join this. I hope I have a good enough reason to be admitted since I am a noob to the forum.

Name: Alex
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda.
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: I played Zelda in Melee. Even when my friend who played Sheik would give me crap about why I should go to the dark side and always try to kill me when I did play Zelda, I stuck with her. I kept trying to get better and better since this was the first character I dedicated to playing in Smash Brothers. I might know how to play a few others to keep it interesting, but Zelda will always be number one to me. I also love the idea she represents as a character.
Favorite Color (Costume): Blue

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
its probably just me but does Zelda have allot of button lag online? she just seems SOOOOOOOOOO
SSSSSSSLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

and I need to get out of the habit of trying to land lighting kicks b/c its nearly impossible and when it does land the F!ers shield it ! but when i use sheik there is no lag? could my disk be dirty or something?

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Wait... aren't you and I on the same team for team battles? We planned strategies and everything! Don't go cheering for the enemy! :laugh:

Drake's goin' DOOOOOOOWN.

*High fives Hippy*
Oh yeah, no I totally got your back in team battles I mean c'mon we totally dominated last night :p. Though when it comes down to you and Drake 1on1 I am so team Drake just like how you always root for Hippy when I have a match against him.:p Which btw Hippy I totally destroyed your ZSS with my Sheik it sucks getting those parts thrown back at you doesn't it?:laugh:

Btw Luthien we have to discuss some team tactics later.;)

i have no team...i feel so lonely

anyways (looks at spazn's ike and starts to shiver in fear) i can take on spazn ike......unless i get Fsmashed lol

drake i want to go against you and luthien we also have to duke it out. spazn if your on tomorrow i want you and i to enter MORTAL COMBAT and see who will be the victor muhahahaha!!! (im kinda scared of your ike...*looks to the floor*)

YES! Totally more ZSS vs Sheik matches and Sheik ditto matches lets see who is the first to suicide with her Dair lol.

Hippy I don't like your Pikachu you thunder spammer :D.

I second that with every fiber of my being.
My Ike can't be that bad can it? I mean I thought you guys could destroy him, I mean his move are so slow. Well whatever I like you all to cower in fear hehehe. Btw Luth I want to see how your Ike is fairing, mind if we do a Ike ditto match sometime? You still owe me a Link ditto match :p. Oh yes and last night that 3 on 1 assault on the Pirate Ship, forgot to tell you how awesome that dair was that you did which sent me underwater. I hate you. :)

HipsterKid

Smash Ace

I always fall for Upsmash, especially Luthien's. But one day I'm going to record a match because it's a perfect example of stale move negation. The last match was pretty close, buddy boy. Our Zelda's are pretty even.
You aren't the only one who falls for that. I fall for Luthien's and Spazn's. It's not fun.

Hey, I would like to join this. I hope I have a good enough reason to be admitted since I am a noob to the forum.

Name: Alex
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda.
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: I played Zelda in Melee. Even when my friend who played Sheik would give me crap about why I should go to the dark side and always try to kill me when I did play Zelda, I stuck with her. I kept trying to get better and better since this was the first character I dedicated to playing in Smash Brothers. I might know how to play a few others to keep it interesting, but Zelda will always be number one to me. I also love the idea she represents as a character.
Favorite Color (Costume): Blue
'Course you're welcome to join!
I like how you reference to Sheik as "the dark side".
Hehe :p
Well, thank you for your submission.
And Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance.
One of the most Noob friendly clans on SmashBoards!

We currently have forums!
If you'd like to register, here's the link:
Enjoy!

its probably just me but does Zelda have allot of button lag online? she just seems SOOOOOOOOOO
SSSSSSSLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

and I need to get out of the habit of trying to land lighting kicks b/c its nearly impossible and when it does land the F!ers shield it ! but when i use sheik there is no lag? could my disk be dirty or something?
I hear ya.
It might just be my button lag in total but I feel it.
It's more noticable with some people rather than others.
I never feel it in "With Anyone"
But, yeah, I Hate it.
It kills me.

Oh yeah, no I totally got your back in team battles I mean c'mon we totally dominated last night :p. Though when it comes down to you and Drake 1on1 I am so team Drake just like how you always root for Hippy when I have a match against him.:p Which btw Hippy I totally destroyed your ZSS with my Sheik it sucks getting those parts thrown back at you doesn't it?:laugh:

Btw Luthien we have to discuss some team tactics later.;)
I wouldn't say dominated.
You both only did have one life left after :/
That's only enough to warrant a "did good".
Meh. I already told you I had an off day yesterday.
I was losing to computers and my sister.
That's when you know I'm having a bad day.
We'll try it again some other time. Promise :]
And the suit... Ain't that bad :/

Hippy I don't like your Pikachu you thunder spammer :D.
Hah please.
I so don't spam thunder.
The only reason I did it yesterday at Spear Pillar was because you decided to wait on the top.
I only use it when someone gets above me... or after a down smash.

My Ike can't be that bad can it? I mean I thought you guys could destroy him, I mean his move are so slow. Well whatever I like you all to cower in fear hehehe. Btw Luth I want to see how your Ike is fairing, mind if we do a Ike ditto match sometime? You still owe me a Link ditto match :p. Oh yes and last night that 3 on 1 assault on the Pirate Ship, forgot to tell you how awesome that dair was that you did which sent me underwater. I hate you. :)
It's only that bad on Pokemon Stadium 2. It's actually only that bad anywhere there are platforms.
You use them to your advantage and you know it :p
But yeah, that D-air was awesome.
Afterwards, I was like "Was that actually LUTHIEN?!"
Just kidding, just kidding.
Hah and that one time where Ike was ****** Zelda and I had Lucas just stand there.

Priceless.

Drake3

Smash Ace
Oh yes and last night that 3 on 1 assault on the Pirate Ship, forgot to tell you how awesome that dair was that you did which sent me underwater. I hate you. :)
Good times, good times. I also really liked that beautiful water fight where Luthien stomped on spazn and drowned her. But as I recall, there was one point where spazn grabbed Luthien and molested him for a good 5 minutes even though there was a little blonde kid right beside them.

I, of course, was too busy checking out Lucario's giant pants to help. >_>

Deskclerk

Smash Rookie
Name: deskclerk
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]): I just want to be a part of the Zelda community and to try to contribute and help new Zelda players beat their opponents. I don't know why but there is just a certain satisfaction about playing Zelda and having her defeat numerous other more popularly played characters.
Favorite Color (Costume): Red Dress !

Luthien

Smash Ace
Good times, good times. I also really liked that beautiful water fight where Luthien stomped on spazn and drowned her.
After, like, 43 attempts...

But as I recall, there was one point where spazn grabbed Luthien and molested him for a good 5 minutes even though there was a little blonde kid right beside them.

Awesomest part of the night. Best match EVAR.

I, of course, was too busy checking out Lucario's giant pants to help. >_>
As good an excuse as any.

Ironic. I distinctly remember thinking right after I landed the hit:

"Was that actually ME?!"

Hah and that one time where Ike was ****** Zelda and I had Lucas just stand there.

Priceless.

I'd say it was funny, but that was around 27% Spazn got on me out of grab-hits alone.

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
i cant remember who's group i joined? it was either spAzn's or hippy's but anyways the match started 'I was ivysaur' and the lag was so terrible i about went into an epileptic seizure and i tried to drop out and i couldn't, and while i was trying to drop out someone as zelda kept beating the snit out of me despite the lag 'I commend thee for that!' It was four players but i remember hippy and spAzn being there... ring a bell anyone???

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
Seriously :] Maybe on a different stage... I just don't like Delfino Plaza :p but I'm definitely up for it. Heh and I use Pikachu solely because his down taunt is just like the cutest thing ever. I love it. :]

I also totally dislike Pokemon Stadium 2 with Ike.
Yes Spazn, I'm talking about you. :p

yeah i like that taunt from pikachu too :) and delfino is kinda scary since the platform rises with no warning, then i die :( ,but yea we must do some matches again :) and yea i want to agree with you too. i dont like pokemon stadium in general..well when it transforms i dont
like it then their is ike coming at you with his mighty sword of death......

*blueriku accepts team drake badge with pride, then give drake his favorite cookie*

YES! Totally more ZSS vs Sheik matches and Sheik ditto matches lets see who is the first to suicide with her Dair lol.

hahaha yea ill probably SD myself with sheiks down like no other since sometimes i have no idea where a facing so i d air the wrong way, but yes we must do sheik dittos. oh and i want go marth against your ike :) and we must do more ZSS vs sheik battles thoes are fun :)

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't say dominated.
You both only did have one life left after :/
That's only enough to warrant a "did good".
Meh. I already told you I had an off day yesterday.
I was losing to computers and my sister.
That's when you know I'm having a bad day.
We'll try it again some other time. Promise :]
And the suit... Ain't that bad :/
Hey we won most of those matches that's enough to call domination don't you think?:p
You guys did good though and you played good yesterday. Same goes with you Drake.

It's only that bad on Pokemon Stadium 2. It's actually only that bad anywhere there are platforms.
You use them to your advantage and you know it :p
But yeah, that D-air was awesome.
Maybe I do :D. Though I love Pokemon Stadium 2 just how I noticed Luthien really loves Bridge of Eldin to take advantage of us with Din's Fire :p. Though those triple Zelda ditto matches were so much fun, crazy Din's Fire definitely gotta do that again sometime.

Though I hate getting stuck in the water some reason I can never get out. Until like an hour later. I remember that ditto match me and Luthien on Pirate Ship I got stuck in the water and couldn't get out so I just got hit by the ship and died. -_-

i cant remember who's group i joined? it was either spAzn's or hippy's but anyways the match started 'I was ivysaur' and the lag was so terrible i about went into an epileptic seizure and i tried to drop out and i couldn't, and while i was trying to drop out someone as zelda kept beating the snit out of me despite the lag 'I commend thee for that!' It was four players but i remember hippy and spAzn being there... ring a bell anyone???
Hmmmm I don't recall any of my matches with you being incredibly laggy and usually when it does I just sit there. Though it was probably Hippy hehehe. Just kidding I really don't know cause like I said I never remember what happen in matches unless it was within a few hours ago.

hahaha yea ill probably SD myself with sheiks down like no other since sometimes i have no idea where a facing so i d air the wrong way, but yes we must do sheik dittos. oh and i want go marth against your ike :) and we must do more ZSS vs sheik battles thoes are fun :)
Don't worry I do the same thing that's why I try to avoid performing her Dair anywhere near the edge lol. Oh yeah Marth vs Ike will be epic as will ZSS vs Sheik oh yes and we must do more Zelda ditto matches.:)

Luthien

Smash Ace
Maybe I do :D. Though I love Pokemon Stadium 2 just how I noticed Luthien really loves Bridge of Eldin to take advantage of us with Din's Fire :p.
Yeah, hehe. Actually, it just happens to be the stage that gives me enough space to punish you projectiless Ike with Din's. Oh, and when the Bridge is broken, I like to use Transform to restore Zelda's moves.

Though those triple Zelda ditto matches were so much fun, crazy Din's Fire definitely gotta do that again sometime.
Those were INSANE. I remember when I was stuck between you two when the bridge was broken, each of you on either side of the stage, and you both used Din's Fire on me.

"Oh, SH***********************************!!!!"

Though I hate getting stuck in the water some reason I can never get out. Until like an hour later. I remember that ditto match me and Luthien on Pirate Ship I got stuck in the water and couldn't get out so I just got hit by the ship and died. -_-
That match I went before you did. I had to leave my wii for a while. I was wondering how I came back and YOU lost a stock too...

PM me your strategies, Spazn.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Name: deskclerk
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]): I just want to be a part of the Zelda community and to try to contribute and help new Zelda players beat their opponents. I don't know why but there is just a certain satisfaction about playing Zelda and having her defeat numerous other more popularly played characters.
Favorite Color (Costume): Red Dress !
Your reason is just as good as any.
I figure that's a common one among some of us.
More the reason to let you in!
Thank you for your submission into the group.
Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance.
And boy is this alliance growing!
Incase you haven't noticed, we have forums!
If you'd like to sign up, they're located here:
I'm sure you'll enjoy them!

Ironic. I distinctly remember thinking right after I landed the hit:

"Was that actually ME?!"
Hah. How coincidential. :p

I'd say it was funny, but that was around 27% Spazn got on me out of grab-hits alone.
Hah. Sorry bout that. :]

I remember that :D
I think it was on Pokemon Stadium..
I can't quite remember the place.
But I remember the fight because it was my first time playing online with you.
Don't quite remember who the Zelda was.
But I remember the lag :p

yeah i like that taunt from pikachu too :) and delfino is kinda scary since the platform rises with no warning, then i die :( ,but yea we must do some matches again :) and yea i want to agree with you too. i dont like pokemon stadium in general..well when it transforms i dont
like it then their is ike coming at you with his mighty sword of death......
Oh yeah. That taunt is great. I love it.
Sometimes, I press the button just to see him do it :]
Anyway, I get caught at the rise as well.
Cheap way to get a kill but smart nonetheless.
I just figured I hate Pokemon Stadium.

*blueriku accepts team drake badge with pride, then give drake his favorite cookie*
Why would you join the losing team! Join Team Luthien!

I always get caught facing the wrong way.
That's the reason for 100 percent of my self destructs with ZSS.
I hate that D-Air.

Hey we won most of those matches that's enough to call domination don't you think?:p
You guys did good though and you played good yesterday. Same goes with you Drake.
We only played like two or three matches :p
Meh, either way, good job.
Thanks. I told you I was just having an off day the other day :p
Now that I've taken advantage of hyphen dashing, I feel much bettter.

Maybe I do :D. Though I love Pokemon Stadium 2 just how I noticed Luthien really loves Bridge of Eldin to take advantage of us with Din's Fire :p. Though those triple Zelda ditto matches were so much fun, crazy Din's Fire definitely gotta do that again sometime.
Hah yeah. Luthien does take advantage of Bridge of Eldin.
I love that place though.
Midna's Lament takes my focus away from the game though.
Such awesome music.

Hmmmm I don't recall any of my matches with you being incredibly laggy and usually when it does I just sit there. Though it was probably Hippy hehehe. Just kidding I really don't know cause like I said I never remember what happen in matches unless it was within a few hours ago.
Hm. I thought you were there. Ah.
Oh well. It might've been Drake.
I'm still not sure.

Yeah, hehe. Actually, it just happens to be the stage that gives me enough space to punish you projectiless Ike with Din's. Oh, and when the Bridge is broken, I like to use Transform to restore Zelda's moves.
Ah, so that's what you were doing. I thought it was some kind of taunt thing you were trying to do.
Clever.

Those were INSANE. I remember when I was stuck between you two when the bridge was broken, each of you on either side of the stage, and you both used Din's Fire on me.

I remember that!
I remember thinking to myself "Hah sucka!"
But yeah, those were fun.
We definitely need to do those again.

You Cheap-o's.
Plotting against anyone you play.
Hah, it's okay.
I'll find someway to strategize against you.

[/Really Long Post]

Luthien

Smash Ace
Yeah-yuh.

We only played like two or three matches :p
Meh, either way, good job.
Thanks. I told you I was just having an off day the other day :p
Now that I've taken advantage of hyphen dashing, I feel much bettter.
Hehe, we need team matches again.

...and when we say we're switching teams, SWITCH TEAMS NEXT TIME.

...although, that 3 on 1 match against Spazn WAS fun...

Hah yeah. Luthien does take advantage of Bridge of Eldin.
I love that place though.
Midna's Lament takes my focus away from the game though.
Such awesome music.
Haha.

I can play that song on the piano. The left hand part is ANNOYING.

Ah, so that's what you were doing. I thought it was some kind of taunt thing you were trying to do.
Clever.
Yes. There was a method to my madness. Unfortunately, Spazn seemed to catch on after the third time, and decided to jump at me while I was Sheik for the last time...

I remember that!
I remember thinking to myself "Hah sucka!"
But yeah, those were fun.
We definitely need to do those again.
I was picturing you laughing maniacly while it was happening.

You Cheap-o's.
Hah, it's okay.
PM Drake or something. You two need to.

[/Really Long Post]

HipsterKid

Smash Ace

Well excuse me!
No one ever answered me when I said what color!
Sheesh.

Yes. There was a method to my madness. Unfortunately, Spazn seemed to catch on after the third time, and decided to jump at me while I was Sheik for the last time...
Yeah. Although, I think you did it more times then you needed to, no?
I remember seeing you transform about 2 complete cycles rather than the one you needed.
Or was I seeing things?

I was picturing you laughing maniacly while it was happening.
No maniacly.
But it was close.
It seemed so planned.

PM Drake or something. You two need to.

[/Really Long Post]
Thanks for putting the "Need" in there.
Makes me feel like I"m doing a GREAT job.
How ironic though, that I, a supporter of team Luthien, have to go against him in Teams.
While Spazn, supporter of team Drake, has to go against him in Teams.
Makes me want to consider changing sides.
Then who will Team Luthien have? >:]

Drake3

Smash Ace
I'll tooootally take spazn. I love you Hippypossum. I was so close to beating her Ike. So, so close. I was pretty mad at myself for getting careless.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah. That taunt is great. I love it.
Sometimes, I press the button just to see him do it :]
Anyway, I get caught at the rise as well.
Cheap way to get a kill but smart nonetheless.
I just figured I hate Pokemon Stadium.
yea sometimes i try to mindgame game rise KO's at delfino but i feel so dirty after i do that lol.

Hmm..... *starts to decide indecisively...*

I always get caught facing the wrong way.
That's the reason for 100 percent of my self destructs with ZSS.
I hate that D-Air.
yea that bugs the crap out of me

ok i need some help guys i have 2 questions

1. does online have lag no matter what even the tinyist of lag even if you playing someone in the same state or city. i was going against this ike and all my fast attack happened to late when i wanted it to happen it kept pissing me off.... but speaking of ike that leads me to my 2nd question

2. how do you approach ike, he has i huge figgin sword and he has a lot of range i know he's slow but i think i keep under estimating his speed....

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman

I'll admit I laughed I was thinking man is Luthien screwed. Note to self never EVER get stuck in the middle against two Zelda's hehe.

Will do, right after I finish replying to this message.

Hey no, Blue do not listen to this dude Team Drake is where it's at.:p

You Cheap-o's.
Hah, it's okay.

[/Really Long Post]
Yes I mean that's what me and Luthien do hehe. Though if your so worried about getting DOMINATED :p then like Luth said PM Drake.:bee:

Yes I agree, I also notice how all of you love to take me out. Though it's all in good fun. But this time how bout we all gang up on Luthien and while we are at it we should all just be Ike hehehe.

Well excuse me!
No one ever answered me when I said what color!
Sheesh.
I clearly said "Hippy can we be green" and what do you say *cricket cricket* yeah that's right no response.:p

Thanks for putting the "Need" in there.
Makes me feel like I"m doing a GREAT job.
How ironic though, that I, a supporter of team Luthien, have to go against him in Teams.
While Spazn, supporter of team Drake, has to go against him in Teams.
Makes me want to consider changing sides.
Then who will Team Luthien have? >:]
:laugh: it is quite ironic isn't it? Though Luthien I think you may lose all your supporters soon :p.

I'll tooootally take spazn. I love you Hippypossum. I was so close to beating her Ike. So, so close. I was pretty mad at myself for getting careless.
Yes you were very close to beating me. If I made one simple mistake you would've won. Anyway i'm up for a rematch whenever you'd like. :D

Btw DiasFlac I added you a couple days ago but I don't think you added me back. Still awaiting confirmation.

Also congrats on getting Brawl Arean.

One final note hi Ztarfish.:)

Luthien

Smash Ace
1. does online have lag no matter what even the tinyist of lag even if you playing someone in the same state or city. i was going against this ike and all my fast attack happened to late when i wanted it to happen it kept pissing me off.... but speaking of ike that leads me to my 2nd question
Lag depends on good connection/service, period. All of my matches with Drake (who lives on the other side of the country as me) have been better than many of my matches with Spazn (who lives pretty much two states down).

2. how do you approach ike, he has i huge figgin sword and he has a lot of range i know he's slow but i think i keep under estimating his speed....
Don't approach him. Make him approach you. Din's Fire is great for this.

Down smash beats any attack he has speed wise, outside of his jab combo. If you see an fsmash coming and you're in range (Ike's fsmash outranges Zelda's dsmash), cstick the sucker.

If you see a jab combo coming, you should be able to shield in time, but keep your shield up during all three hits if you don't think you'll be able to roll out after the second. Your jab has better range than his first jab though, so try to interrupt it. Maybe dtilt would work (I dunno, I'll have to play Spazn again).

Basically, don't focus on approaching him, focus on punishing his approach. He has no projectiles, so just Din's Fire spam until he's close enough to match in hand to hand combat.

AlbertoCruz

Smash Rookie
Don't approach him. Make him approach you. Din's Fire is great for this.

Basically, don't focus on approaching him, focus on punishing his approach. He has no projectiles, so just Din's Fire spam until he's close enough to match in hand to hand combat.
Isn't Zelda nice? If he hasn't projectiles, use din's fire. If he/she (samus) has projectiles, focus on reflecting them. Sweet.

Unless, as my brother, he keeps countering my din's fire. He does this all time with Marth.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Luthien said:
All of my matches with Drake (who lives on the other side of the country as me) have been better than many of my matches with Spazn (who lives pretty much two states down).
I take this back. Matches with Drake are so laggy now. >.<

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
Haha per Drake's instructions I'm just warning you guys that my sister uses the Wifi too. She also sometimes uses Zelda. So I'm not sure how you'll be able to tell if it's me or not. She switches between characters often I guess, while I normally stick with Zelda, so I guess that's how you'll tell.

She also likes to go online and wait for her friends to get online since you guys are too good for her or something like that. So if I'm online for no reason then that's why.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Heh. Drake shows affection while Luthien blames me for not switching colors when no one ever replied to my comment.
I think the switch might happen soon :]]]]]

yea sometimes i try to mindgame game rise KO's at delfino but i feel so dirty after i do that lol.
Heh you should! :p
Not really.
It's a clever thing to do.
The only thing is the bottom is go-through-able.
So it might only work it teather-recovery people :/

Hey everyone good to see ya. ;)
Hiya Dias.
Good to see you're okay and posting! :D

I finally got my brawl xD and man Zelda is awesome!!!
Congrats! Hope you're enjoying it as much as all of us are! :D

I'll admit I laughed I was thinking man is Luthien screwed. Note to self never EVER get stuck in the middle against two Zelda's hehe.
Hah yeah. That might never be a good idea.
Would be something to want to keep in mind, yes. :]

Hey no, Blue do not listen to this dude Team Drake is where it's at.:p
Yes, don't listen to this dude.
This dude is very indecisive.

Yes I mean that's what me and Luthien do hehe. Though if your so worried about getting DOMINATED :p then like Luth said PM Drake.:bee:
For the last time, it's not domination :p
It's simply doing a good job.
And I will PM Drake.
As soon as I get some sort of idea.

Yes I agree, I also notice how all of you love to take me out. Though it's all in good fun. But this time how bout we all gang up on Luthien and while we are at it we should all just be Ike hehehe.
Agreed :]

I clearly said "Hippy can we be green" and what do you say *cricket cricket* yeah that's right no response.:p
We've been over this before Spazn :p
And, in the case where you really did say that, you probably didn't give it enough time.
As soon as I finish a match, I come back, check the computer, and go back seconds before the match starts.
If you had sent that, I'm sure I would've seen it :p
I'm sure I've

:laugh: it is quite ironic isn't it? Though Luthien I think you may lose all your supporters soon :p.
I'm still debating really.
Luthien isn't as flattering as Drake.

[/anti-Luthien post]

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
*finally decides to stay with team drake and give both drake and spazn their favorite cookie*

hey luthien we still have not gone against each other WE MUST DUEL!!!! lol ill pretty much home all day monday trough wednesday so hopefully i can catch you if your not busy some time and hippy, spazn we should do teams.

i have not brawled with you either drake so hopefully we can brawl soon :)

i think my marth, and zelda got more scary so i want you guys to be the judge :)

CCC07

Smash Apprentice
for some strange reason the Hylian Hellfire chat box doesnt work in my dorm room's internet connection. This really sucks. aww. hopefully it will be fixed soon.

FadingWings

Smash Cadet
I will join.^-^
Name:Samuel or Sam
Preference:Zelda

I would like to join the alliance because im a huge Zelda fan,Peach and Zelda are the only characters i play.Not much more to say shes just awesome!:D

Favorite color:Red

Top Bottom