• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hut of the Move Tutors: Mewtwo's Combo Compendium

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
Im not sure if you can frame cancel Mewtwo's Dair actually, could probably have some applications if it's possible though. Gotta look at it!

That's cool, hadn't thought of that! Seems to work from 0% to about 30%

On the subject of ff Fair combos, here's some that are pretty percent specific but deals big damage. Most of them are also easier to perform on fastfallers:

ff Fair > fj Fair (26% dmg) (combos at 0 - 40%)
ff Fair > fj Fair > ff Fair (39%) (combos at 15 - 25%)

ff Fair > Dtilt > fj Fair (31% dmg) (combos at 0 - 15%)
ff Fair > Dtilt > fj Fair > dj Fair (44% dmg) (combos at 0 - 15% on Fastfallers)

ff Fair > strong Utilt > fj Bair (32% dmg) (combos at 5 - 25%)
ff Fair > strong Utilt > fj Uair (29% dmg) (combos 5 - 30%)

ff Fair > fj Nair > dj Bair (38% dmg) (combos at 15 - 25%)

These are only rough percentages but i think it's pretty accurate.
I absolutely suck at FF Fair combos. I can never get them right, if anyone has any tips that would be nice. Anyways, I plan on labbing a lot today.

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
I absolutely suck at FF Fair combos. I can never get them right, if anyone has any tips that would be nice. Anyways, I plan on labbing a lot today.
Hmm what part of the ff Fair combos do you have a problem with? It's hard to give advice without knowing, but a general tip is to do the Fair so the hitbox comes out exactly before you land on the ground, if you do the Fair too early the percentage window where the combos works are much smaller. Also doing a Phase before the Fair can make it a bit easier to time imo.

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

Hmm what part of the ff Fair combos do you have a problem with? It's hard to give advice without knowing, but a general tip is to do the Fair so the hitbox comes out exactly before you land on the ground, if you do the Fair too early the percentage window where the combos works are much smaller. Also doing a Phase before the Fair can make it a bit easier to time imo.
I just have trouble comboing into the second move. Thanks for the tip! I should be able to get it now.

Also, have you found any new uses for Phasing recently? I am thinking that Phasing to one of BF's platforms might give Mewtwo enough time to get a Dair off. Allowing him to combo using the platform. Thoughts?

I am going to find the shieldstun numbers for dair.

Edit: Found it!
Dair-
Shieldstun- 10.57/ 10
Hitbox Active- 15
Landing Lag- 22
Frames on shield- -5

Analysis- Not safe on shield and should probably still be avoided.

From above, Dair is safe. It is safe when immediately landing on a platform, and it is +5 if dair canceled.

The only options the opponent has is to jump into an aerial or JC Usmash/Up B.

Last edited:

SlurpySloth

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I have an idea for how the combos are organized. Because of the constantly changing tier list, could you organize the character specific combos by character, alphabetically, instead of by tier placement? This would make it much easier to locate a specific character.

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

Hey, I have an idea for how the combos are organized. Because of the constantly changing tier list, could you organize the character specific combos by character, alphabetically, instead of by tier placement? This would make it much easier to locate a specific character.
I will at some point. The OP is going to get a massive overhaul as soon as I get Mario done.

Sonicninja115

I got info!

Dair-Usmash is a true combo.
Dair-Utilt is a true combo.

It might be possible to do Dair-Uair-Fair

Utilt-PP Utilt is a thing.

DA-Usmash
DA-Utilt

DA-Uair

Fair-Grab
Fair-DA

For some reason I got really good at PP too. I got 8/10

Last edited:

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
I got info!

Dair-Usmash is a true combo.
Dair-Utilt is a true combo.

It might be possible to do Dair-Uair-Fair

Utilt-PP Utilt is a thing.

DA-Usmash
DA-Utilt

DA-Uair

Fair-Grab
Fair-DA

For some reason I got really good at PP too. I got 8/10
Well, Dair > Utilt was pretty obivious since i listed extensions of it :p

But cool stuff! Didn't know Dashattack could combo into anything.

I wonder if ff Fair > DA > Utilt/Usmash/Uair is possible then?

420quickscoper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3952-7274-7735

At low percents? I suppose.
And dash attack combos into stuff if they DI close enough to you. Nothing guaranteed but it's nice.

Sonicninja115

I am using the platforms on BF to extend the combo. It is possible that the Usmash might kill. It needs to be labbed more.
At low percents? I suppose.
And dash attack combos into stuff if they DI close enough to you. Nothing guaranteed but it's nice.
This was on a CPU in training. The only way to get out is to DI away. So it doesn't hurt to go for it. It's pretty safe.

Sonicninja115

The very late hit of DA sends the opponent at a trajectory perfect for comboing. The earlier ones are iffy as 420quickscoper said.
DA-Uair is the tip and last hit, while the other two are the hitbox closest to Mewtwo.

Sonicninja115

Does it have to be those EXACT hitboxes?
It isn't very precise, but it needs to be the correct one/timing.

Edit: Has anyone looked into Dtilt-Fair-FF Nair? I don't think it is true, but it leads into some cool linking combos.

Also, Dthrow to Dair works if they airdodge. This creates a 50/50. Is he going to kill me with fair or dair?

gyro combos!

Gyro (Aerial) to Usmash, 50-150+

Z-Drop gyro- Aerial catch. If done correctly, it hits with both the aerial and gyro.

Also, DACIT is a much better thing for Mewtwo then Jcit.

Dtilt-confusion trues as well as FF Uair-confusion

FF Uair-Utilt-Uair 27%

Dtilt-Dair trues on Pit at 60%, it might be close to frame perfect, and it doesn't spike.

Does dtilt-Utilt true?

Last edited:

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
Just gotta add a little thing i mentioned in the Mewtwo Skype Group, and it is that against heavies or rather characters with big hurtboxes Nair can combo into itself so for example (Dtilt) > fj Nair > dj Nair > Bair/Fair/Confusion is a possible combo at low / low mid percents. Might not mean too much but it's good to know in specific matchups like Dedede,Bowser,ROB etc

Sonicninja115 Sonicninja115 I use Dtilt > Fair > ff Nair quite a bit, but it's hard to combo into anything relably as it' hard to judge which side of you the opponent will land after the Nair, so i usually followup with a Grab since it's easy to do on reaction. Could probably be interesting to look more into though!

And regarding Dtilt > Dair it true combos all characters with even with the spike around specific low percents.

Also if you can condition your opponent to airdodge at high percents after a Dtilt you can do Dtilt > dj Dair > ff Fair which KO's quite easily near the ledge (The Dair > Fair true combos assuming the opponent misses the tech) Kind of situational but i've used it quite often.

Just a example of what i mean:

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

Just gotta add a little thing i mentioned in the Mewtwo Skype Group, and it is that against heavies or rather characters with big hurtboxes Nair can combo into itself so for example (Dtilt) > fj Nair > dj Nair > Bair/Fair/Confusion is a possible combo at low / low mid percents. Might not mean too much but it's good to know in specific matchups like Dedede,Bowser,ROB etc

Sonicninja115 Sonicninja115 I use Dtilt > Fair > ff Nair quite a bit, but it's hard to combo into anything relably as it' hard to judge which side of you the opponent will land after the Nair, so i usually followup with a Grab since it's easy to do on reaction. Could probably be interesting to look more into though!

And regarding Dtilt > Dair it true combos all characters with even with the spike around specific low percents.

Also if you can condition your opponent to airdodge at high percents after a Dtilt you can do Dtilt > dj Dair > ff Fair which KO's quite easily near the ledge (The Dair > Fair true combos assuming the opponent misses the tech) Kind of situational but i've used it quite often.

Just a example of what i mean:

Awesome! There have been a lot of new things coming about lately!

The Dtilt-Dair was at 60% so it seems there is a larger window then I originally thought.

Someone was just talking about Nair-Nair in the guide thread, it is definetly something I am going to look into.

I also found out that if you FF during Nair, the opponent will fall out of Nair. Thus, you want to do it out of Dtilt, and check to see which side they are on. Then you can predict which way they will fall and extend/finish the combo.

Also, did you hear about the way to make the Jab-Utilt-Usmash work?

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
Also, did you hear about the way to make the Jab-Utilt-Usmash work?
Nope is there a new method on all characters or what? Sounds interesting! btw My thread about it hasn't been updated in a while, but i will make it more accurate soon.

Sonicninja115

Nope is there a new method on all characters or what? Sounds interesting! btw My thread about it hasn't been updated in a while, but i will make it more accurate soon.
If you take a step forward after the Jab it works much better, regardless of DI. The opponent will be sent to the back part of Usmash, or behind Mewtwo if they don't DI, but it still trues. Sadly, with the infinite you have to correctly guess their DI to make it work.

The timing is kinda strict, because you can buffer the Utilt but not the step.

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
If you take a step forward after the Jab it works much better, regardless of DI. The opponent will be sent to the back part of Usmash, or behind Mewtwo if they don't DI, but it still trues. Sadly, with the infinite you have to correctly guess their DI to make it work.

The timing is kinda strict, because you can buffer the Utilt but not the step.
Alright that's awesome! I have been thinking about that but thought the opponent could escape while we take the step forward, but nice to hear that's not the case! Will definitely update my "Jab - Utilt - Usmash" thread soon and test with this information.

GanonPawnch

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MLT117
Jump Nair -> fast fall half way so they pop out in front of you -> Dtilt -> immediately double jump -> Up air -> Fair
35/36% combo, depending on how many hits of Nair hit, 10 hits in combo counter.

Haven't tested on real people and the combo counter can be dodgy but it looks true to me, definitely now that nair has reduced lag.

Was told to post this here, so here it is :)

His overall landing lag on his aerial moves are really something :p

Edit: Put Mario on 25% to test, on Falcon it's at like 40%. (only tested on them two so far.)

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

Cool to see! These combos worked before the patch too, but in the first combo does the Uair true combo from the second Fair? It didn't in the last patch so that would be nice.
It's a frame trap. If they jump away it doesn't hit, but if they airdodge they get landing lag, and if they get hit you might be ablt to punish with Usmash.

Oh, Fair is +2 on shield now, making this SUPER safe.

Edit: Utilt combo video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUVyAX73h3E&list=PLn4VvZE_JJu28dAuncjd_P35uM4anztPV&index=2

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

Updated and re-opening. If you want to help, please ask as this isn't a small project.

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
Sonicninja115 Sonicninja115 I have some suggestions for the thread to make it more read friendly/easy to understand:

* I would advice adding some more information to how the moves in the combos are executed like fj, dj, shff, ff etc
so for a combo like Fair > Dtilt > Nair > Bair (41% dmg) it would instead be written shff Fair > Dtilt > fj Nair > dj Bair (41% dmg) for example. (this combo isn't added to the list btw!)

And add this list of terminology before the combos if you do that:

sh = shorthop
fj = full jump
dj = double jump
ff = fastfall
shff = shorthop fastfall
idj = immediate doublejump (?)
djc = doublejump canceled
pp = perfect pivot

I see you have added some information like DJ for example in some places but i think this could be a good addition for most combos.

* Make the text for each move category (Dtilt, Uair etc) bolded and have slightly larger text than the combos listed under, and maybe a different color and a underline so it becomes highlighted. It would make it easier for the eye to read so for the Utilt section for example it would look something like this:

Utilt:

Low Percents:
Utilt-Utilt
Utilt-Dtilt

Medium Percents:
Utilt (front hit)-Bair
Utilt (Back hit)-Bair

etc..

* I see you already have done this partly with a bit larger text, but do the same with bolded and such for the text of the major categorys (True combos list, linking combos, footstool combos etc) but with even larger text than the ones for the more minor move categorys (Dtilt, Uair etc)

* I also got a idea that when listing combinations that are half true and half followup/linking like for example Aerial Confusion > dj Uair > Fair (here the Confusion > rising Uair is a followup but the rising Uair > Fair is a true combo) you could maybe make a differentation so you can see which part of the combination is true and what part isn't either through different colors like this for example:

Green = True combo Yellow = Good Link/Followup Red = Situational Followup / Read

Aerial Confusion -> dj Uair -> Fair

or

Aerial Confusion
> dj Uair > Fair

Or have maybe have mulitple arrows between the moves to represent the differentations like:

> = True combo
>> = Link/Followup
>>> = Read

* Lastly i would suggest using arrows > instead of - but that's just because i have seen most other combo threads use it and i think many finds it better to look at visually.

Sorry if this sounds like nitpicking or that im pointing out unnecessary stuff :p I understand that this thread is a work in progress too of course, but these are just some ideas i got while reading on how you could improve the thread a bit.

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

Sonicninja115 Sonicninja115 I have some suggestions for the thread to make it more read friendly/easy to understand:

* I would advice adding some more information to how the moves in the combos are executed like fj, dj, shff, ff etc
so for a combo like Fair > Dtilt > Nair > Bair (41% dmg) it would instead be written shff Fair > Dtilt > fj Nair > dj Bair (41% dmg) for example. (this combo isn't added to the list btw!)

And add this list of terminology before the combos if you do that:

sh = shorthop
fj = full jump
dj = double jump
ff = fastfall
shff = shorthop fastfall
idj = immediate doublejump (?)
djc = doublejump canceled
pp = perfect pivot

I see you have added some information like DJ for example in some places but i think this could be a good addition for most combos.

* Make the text for each move category (Dtilt, Uair etc) bolded and have slightly larger text than the combos listed under, and maybe a different color and a underline so it becomes highlighted. It would make it easier for the eye to read so for the Utilt section for example it would look something like this:

Utilt:

Low Percents:
Utilt-Utilt
Utilt-Dtilt

Medium Percents:
Utilt (front hit)-Bair
Utilt (Back hit)-Bair

etc..

* I see you already have done this partly with a bit larger text, but do the same with bolded and such for the text of the major categorys (True combos list, linking combos, footstool combos etc) but with even larger text than the ones for the more minor move categorys (Dtilt, Uair etc)

* I also got a idea that when listing combinations that are half true and half followup/linking like for example Aerial Confusion > dj Uair > Fair (here the Confusion > rising Uair is a followup but the rising Uair > Fair is a true combo) you could maybe make a differentation so you can see which part of the combination is true and what part isn't either through different colors like this for example:

Green = True combo Yellow = Good Link/Followup Red = Situational Followup / Read

Aerial Confusion -> dj Uair -> Fair

or

Aerial Confusion
> dj Uair > Fair

Or have maybe have mulitple arrows between the moves to represent the differentations like:

> = True combo
>> = Link/Followup
>>> = Read

* Lastly i would suggest using arrows > instead of - but that's just because i have seen most other combo threads use it and i think many finds it better to look at visually.

Sorry if this sounds like nitpicking or that im pointing out unnecessary stuff :p I understand that this thread is a work in progress too of course, but these are just some ideas i got while reading on how you could improve the thread a bit.

I will adjust a fair amount of it with your advice, but one thing I want to keep is a true combos list. I will have a list with only true combos, and then have a list with follow-ups, reads and stuff like that using the corresponding color differentiation.

The only part I have updated so far is the Dtilt section. I will try and get true combos done soon and adjust the other sections.

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
I will adjust a fair amount of it with your advice, but one thing I want to keep is a true combos list. I will have a list with only true combos, and then have a list with follow-ups, reads and stuff like that using the corresponding color differentiation.

The only part I have updated so far is the Dtilt section. I will try and get true combos done soon and adjust the other sections.
Alright cool that you liked some of the ideas. And don't get me wrong i didn't mean that you should remove the true combos list, then followups and such at all! It's a very good format to use, my idea with the colors was just for combos that are part true and part followup and how you could highlight what part is true and not in some way, but it's not too important.

Sonicninja115

Alright cool that you liked some of the ideas. And don't get me wrong i didn't mean that you should remove the true combos list, then followups and such at all! It's a very good format to use, my idea with the colors was just for combos that are part true and part followup and how you could highlight what part is true and not in some way, but it's not too important.
Updated.

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
Sonicninja115 Sonicninja115 Here's some of the Fair combos i've been labbing. I haven't arranged them in what works on low and high percents but you can probably figure it out pretty fast (everything ff Fair > Dtilt only works at lowish percents but longer vs fastfallers) i can post the damage percentages later :

Fair True Combos

ff Fair > Jab 1
ff Fair > DashGrab
ff Fair > Dashattack
ff Fair > JC Usmash

ff Fair > Dtilt
ff Fair > Dtilt > fj Fair
ff Fair > Dtilt > fj Fair > Fair

ff Fair > Dtilt > fj Nair
ff Fair > Dtilt > fj Nair > dj Fair / Bair
ff Fair > Dtilt > fj Nair > dj Uair > Fair (54% dmg!)
ff Fair > Dtilt > fj Nair > dj Nair > Bair / Uair (Only big characters)
ff Fair > Dtilt > shff Nair > Dtilt combo

ff Fair > fj Nair
ff Fair > fj Nair > dj Fair / Bair
ff Fair > fj Nair > dj Uair > ff Fair

ff Fair > dj Uair > ff Fair
ff Fair > fj Fair > dj Uair > ff Fair
ff Fair > fj Fair > Fair

ff Fair > fj Dair

Fair Followups/Mixed combos with Confusion

ff Fair > fj Confusion > dj Fair
ff Fair > Fair > Confusion > dj Fair
ff Fair > Fair > Confusion > dj Uair > Fair

ff Fair > Dtilt > fj Nair >
Confusion > dj Fair
ff Fair > Dtilt > fj Nair > Confusion > dj Uair > Fair
Confusion > dj Nair > Confusion > Uair

ff Fair > fj Nair > Confusion > dj Fair
ff Fair > fj Nair > Confusion > dj Uair > Fair

ff Fair > fj Nair > Confusion > dj Nair > Confusion > Uair

Also, you can add some of the combos involving Dtilt to the Dtilt combo list as i saw they were unlisted:

Dtilt True Combos

Dtilt > fj Nair > dj Fair / Bair
Dtilt > fj Nair > dj Uair > Fair
Dtilt > fj Fair > dj Uair > Fair
Dtilt > fj Nair > dj Nair > Bair / Uair (Only big characters)

Dtilt Confusion Mixups

Dtilt > fj Nair > Confusion > dj Fair
Dtilt > fj Nair > Confusion > dj Uair > Fair
Dtilt > fj Nair > Confusion > dj Nair > Confusion > Uair

Dtilt > fj Fair > Confusion > dj Uair > Fair
Dtilt > fj Fair > Confusion > dj Uair > FC Shadowball

Dtilt > fj Fair > Confusion > dj Fair > Fair
Dtilt > fj Fair > Confusion > dj Fair
> FC Shadowball

There's alot more to these combos and mixups and such that i've not labbed and written down yet but i hope this helps a bit =)

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

Sonicninja115 Sonicninja115 Here's some of the Fair combos i've been labbing. I haven't arranged them in what works on low and high percents but you can probably figure it out pretty fast (everything ff Fair > Dtilt only works at lowish percents but longer vs fastfallers) i can post the damage percentages later :

Fair True Combos

ff Fair > Jab 1
ff Fair > DashGrab
ff Fair > Dashattack
ff Fair > JC Usmash

ff Fair > Dtilt
ff Fair > Dtilt > fj Fair
ff Fair > Dtilt > fj Fair > Fair

ff Fair > Dtilt > fj Nair
ff Fair > Dtilt > fj Nair > dj Fair / Bair
ff Fair > Dtilt > fj Nair > dj Uair > Fair (54% dmg!)
ff Fair > Dtilt > fj Nair > dj Nair > Bair / Uair (Only big characters)
ff Fair > Dtilt > shff Nair > Dtilt combo

ff Fair > fj Nair
ff Fair > fj Nair > dj Fair / Bair
ff Fair > fj Nair > dj Uair > ff Fair

ff Fair > dj Uair > ff Fair
ff Fair > fj Fair > dj Uair > ff Fair
ff Fair > fj Fair > Fair

ff Fair > fj Dair

Fair Followups/Mixed combos with Confusion

ff Fair > fj Confusion > dj Fair
ff Fair > Fair > Confusion > dj Fair
ff Fair > Fair > Confusion > dj Uair > Fair

Confusion > dj Fair
ff Fair > Dtilt > fj Nair > Confusion > dj Uair > Fair
Confusion > dj Nair > Confusion > Uair

ff Fair > fj Nair > Confusion > dj Fair
ff Fair > fj Nair > Confusion > dj Uair > Fair

ff Fair > fj Nair > Confusion > dj Nair > Confusion > Uair

Also, you can add some of the combos involving Dtilt to the Dtilt combo list as i saw they were unlisted:

True Combos

Dtilt > fj Nair > dj Fair / Bair
Dtilt > fj Nair > dj Uair > Fair
Dtilt > fj Fair > dj Uair > Fair
Dtilt > fj Nair > dj Nair > Bair / Uair (Only big characters)

Confusion Mixups

Dtilt > fj Nair > Confusion > dj Fair
Dtilt > fj Nair > Confusion > dj Uair > Fair
Dtilt > fj Nair > Confusion > dj Nair > Confusion > Uair

Dtilt > fj Fair > Confusion > dj Uair > Fair
Dtilt > fj Fair > Confusion > dj Uair > FC Shadowball

Dtilt > fj Fair > Confusion > dj Fair > Fair
Dtilt > fj Fair > Confusion > dj Fair
> FC Shadowball

There's alot more to these combos and mixups and such that i've not labbed and written down yet but i hope this helps a bit =)
We can work on the actual percents later. I will just put them in their general location.

does the Uair true at lower percents out of Nair? And I am planning on adding that to the character specific part. (Nair>Nair)

And confusion does true out of Nair?

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
We can work on the actual percents later. I will just put them in their general location.

does the Uair true at lower percents out of Nair? And I am planning on adding that to the character specific part. (Nair>Nair)

And confusion does true out of Nair?
Yep, Nair > dj Uair > Fair trues, but you have to make sure the opponent is knocked out in front of you after the Nair of course. It's slightly easier to connect with at low mid percents than very low percents though.

And im fairly sure that Confusion trues out of Nair, tested it with a friend today and also Bair combos out of Nair and that is about as fast as Confusion.

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

Yep, Nair > dj Uair > Fair trues, but you have to make sure the opponent is knocked out in front of you after the Nair of course. It's slightly easier to connect with at low mid percents than very low percents though.

And im fairly sure that Confusion trues out of Nair, tested it with a friend today and also Bair combos out of Nair and that is about as fast as Confusion.
Okay. I will add those in. I am currently working on adding the abbreviations to Dtilt and Nair, but then I will add the Fair and Uair combos.

Sonicninja115

So, we have three ways to find the average combo percents.
First: Test on The heaviest character in each class. :4bowser::4bowserjr::4corrin::4peach::4mewtwo:

Second: Go down ten weight units and test that character and average it in the end.:4bowser::4dedede::4bowserjr::4corrin::4peach::4pikachu::4jigglypuff:

Third: Take a character from each class and average the results.:4dk::4ryu::4pacman::4metaknight::4mewtwo:

which one should we do? I can do two characters charts. Maybe three. Everything else would be up to other people.

Also, I am planning on getting the percents for the top tiers regardless, and these tests are just for getting an average percent to put next to the combo.

Last edited:

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
Sonicninja115 Sonicninja115 I think option 1 or maybe 3 sounds the best, since it would probably get us the best average percentage range for when a combo works. Or what do you think? I can help do a chart for multiple characters if needed.

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

Sonicninja115 Sonicninja115 I think option 1 or maybe 3 sounds the best, since it would probably get us the best average percentage range for when a combo works. Or what do you think? I can help do a chart for multiple characters if needed.
Lets start off with one, except replace Zelda with Peach, as Peach has only 2 more weight points. It will do for a general percentage at the beginning, and then we can do the 2nd point later on as we will have it half done. Thus we could check and see which number is more accurate, 1 or 2. The third one is sorta weird, and it's main purpose is that we would find characters with similar characteristics, but different weights and test them from there.

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
Lets start off with one, except replace Zelda with Peach, as Peach has only 2 more weight points. It will do for a general percentage at the beginning, and then we can do the 2nd point later on as we will have it half done. Thus we could check and see which number is more accurate, 1 or 2. The third one is sorta weird, and it's main purpose is that we would find characters with similar characteristics, but different weights and test them from there.
Alright gotcha, but wouldnt it be the most practical to start looking into this after we are done with the list of true combos for every move? Or should i start writing a character chart now even if all combos aren't listed yet? I could start writing down the percent chart for :4bowser: then!

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Adieu, fellow ultimate life forms :150:

I was wondering if anyone else here likes to do SH Disable on platformed stages like BF

It's probably a useless gimmick, but it's still cool when it hits :^)

:150:

Sonicninja115

Alright gotcha, but wouldnt it be the most practical to start looking into this after we are done with the list of true combos for every move? Or should i start writing a character chart now even if all combos aren't listed yet? I could start writing down the percent chart for :4bowser: then!
In a bit probably. I will get it done soonish.
Adieu, fellow ultimate life forms :150:

I was wondering if anyone else here likes to do SH Disable on platformed stages like BF

It's probably a useless gimmick, but it's still cool when it hits :^)

:150:
I need to implement it more. It is extremely safe.

Sonicninja115

Metalex Metalex The list should be done. If you find anything missing, please tell me. I most likely either forgot it or left it out on purpose.

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
Metalex Metalex The list should be done. If you find anything missing, please tell me. I most likely either forgot it or left it out on purpose.
Alright cool! It's looking pretty good so far! The only thing i noticed now when looking quickly over it was that you have written SH (shorthop) in some places where there should be fullhop (FH) in the Dtilt section like:

Dtilt > SH Nair > dj Bair / Fair / Uair, should be FH instead since you can't do DJ Fair and so on out of a shorthop Nair and same goes for Dtilt > SH Fair > Fair since you can't do two Fairs out of a shorthop!

But that is just typos from your part i guess :p Will look if there are any combos missing tomorrow!

Top Bottom