• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HUMBOLDT - S M A S H W A V E 6 4 - This Saturday [64 & Sm4sh]

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm aware that I'm in deep NorCal (practically in southern Oregon) but does anyone nearby play Smash? My friend and I are looking for more people to play Melee and Brawl with. PM is cool too but I prefer the vanilla games (dat Zelda though).

UPCOMING EVENTS:
S M A S H W A V E 6 4

Link to Humboldt State's Smash Fb Page: https://www.facebook.com/HSUSuperSmashCrew

Last edited:

TripleOG

Smash Rookie
My buds and I play PM a couple times a week in Eureka/Arcata. Haven't played melee or brawl in ages since we got into the Project. Where do you play?

SG_3

Smash Rookie
Yo, I live in arcata and desperately wanna play some pm. I don't even have a CRT to practice anymore, so sad

SG_3

Smash Rookie
im back from a ****ty semester from hell. tryna take it easy this one. been practicing some smash with some buddies and we are looking to expand our horizons. I'm down for some melee or PM!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Yo, you should come out to one of our things sometime soon. We'll likely be hosting on Friday the 27th at The Depot if you're trynna play.

Last edited:

T0MMY

Smash Master
Do you guys consider yourselves more Pacific Northwest than Nor Cal?
Not sure if you want to travel up a little north over the border to play with Ashland/Medford. They are looking to organize to get Nor Cal up to them and carpool northward as well.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
The consensus among us is that we're NorCal. I personally see our community as its own entity since we are 5+ hours away from NorCal's hub, we have many people new to Smash who don't have a regional affiliation and because our community's activity and numbers are heavily affected by the academic year. We'd love to branch out and connect with the rest of the NorCal and PNW communities. We'd be happy to make a visit to Oregon if possible.

jstv30

Smash Rookie
Im from smith river and just started playing competitively I tend to travel to oregon myself and if u need a recruitment I hope I can join you in expanding our isolated region

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
We are still sorting out the details since we'll be using a Humboldt State resident event as our venue but it will likely be on Saturday afternoon. Time is currently TBD but we wont start any later than 4:30. We'll get back to you with more precise info in the next day or two. You should check out the Humboldt Smash Facebook page for news and announcements since I'm not online here that often anymore.

https://www.facebook.com/HSUSuperSmashCrew

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Our 64 and Smash 4 (Wii U) tournament will be on Saturday at 4:20 in the JGC's Mad River Room (1 Granite Ave Arcata Ca 95521, third floor). Show up a bit early for registration and warm ups. Entrance is free.

Top Bottom