• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How's my Falco? Would like some tips. :)

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
i just watched the first vid--

-fastfall your aerials. you were getting (shield grabbed) b/c you didn't.
- more lasers. more shines
- work on your combos

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
i just watched the first vid--

-fastfall your aerials. you were getting (shield grabbed) b/c you didn't.
- more lasers. more shines
- work on your combos
Basically everthing, and try to mix up your ledge hop techniques, you mostly used aerial out of ledge, when you could illusion/firefox/double blaster. Basically, do sum mindgames.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
I can shffl very fine. I can't understand why I don't do it with Falco, tho'. Must be the fastfalling or something, but wierd. I Shffl with other chars.

Truedge930

Smash Apprentice
Falco jumps the highest out of all of the characters, so you might want to try falling a little further before you ledgehop than with say fox or captain falcon. (i.e. your first ledgehop to d-air). Your fingers are faster than mine (I'm still working on the shine b-air), which is always a good thing with space animals. Against Link, try to use the platforms more to your advantage since Link = tehsuck when he's above someone (d-air has crap range). Also try c-sticking downairs, since most other characters don't rely on shffling downairs, since you can't fast fall and d-air at the same time.

Hope that helps.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if you know this, but backair after shine is much easier if you jc shine using the regulary stick for jumping. ( I only use it for JC, when I don't wavedash out of shine )

And thank you all for your help.

Top Bottom