• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hows life?

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
I sprained my ankle and pulled my hamstrings about a week ago while doing Parkour [Landed wrong from a Split-Step Kong].

But, I am doing much better.
Thanksgiving day is good because of food so I am looking forward to that.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Pretty good.

On holidays, sleeping in and hanging with mates. I love it.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
I have my end of term exam in an hour. I've been super lazy this year and am woefully unprepared for this exam. Probably the most unprepared I've been at uni. Yet here I am browsing the internet and wondering what I'll be doing tonight. At least I'm not stressed?

Otherwise life is good :)

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
oh wow, i live in hawaii too! ive been good, music, melee, work, and a funnn girl.

do you play melee or brawl?

DUB

Smash Lord
I wish I was in Hawaii..

My life has became a routine of the day to day trying to get by in this uneventful town. 1 more month and I'm moving to the beach. Can't wait.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
One of my friends girlfriends is American and she has us over for a massive thanksgiving dinner.

Id never experienced it before and it was amazing.

Everything was so plentiful and delicious.

Also Pumpkin pie is too good.

Life is going great BTW doing really well in college.No money but who cares,I don't need it right now.Just got emulators and games for nearly every console in existence.

Im playing goldeneye with a 360 controller!

Its glorious.

LIFE IS GOOD!

blueberry

Smash Rookie
For me life is good. I am grateful for all the blessings I continue to receive. Life is short. We must live it well and live life as if it's our last.

blueberry

Smash Rookie
Life is good

For me life is good. I am grateful for all the blessings I continue to receive. Life is short. We must live it well and live life as if it's our last.

Zip.

Smash Lord
im decent, i may have another job soon which is good(i go in for a drug screening tomorrow)

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
life will be like freedom after this friday, my ONLY exam of the semester!!!!!!!

I already made a To-Do list, and the first thing on it is to watch every Metal Gear Solid Walkthrough.
I never really cared about the MGS franchise even though I knew it was a hot title. After playing brawl for a couple months and watching the Metal Gear Solid Collab Flash animation on Newgrounds, I decided I should learn more about Snake's history. I just finished the first Metal Gear Solid walkthrough, unfortunately I wasn't aware there was a "Metal Gear" that was released before this one, but oh well, it doesn't look that pretty anyway.

After that I get back to completing all these texture modifications on brawl. Might just make a new ISO image with all changes in there, but I'm unsure if some stuff will exist. But anyway, life is pretty dull before this Friday.

XquiZiTX8X

Smash Cadet
Life's pretty good. I live in North Carolina and the weather is bipolar as ****, but that's something I can deal with. I wish I were in Hawaii right now.
Georgia is the same lol. Just last week, Monday and tuesday had highs only in the 40s, then on wednesday, we had a maximum high of 71, and the rest of the week the highs went back into the low 40s :confused:

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Have you ever wondered how bad life must be fore the person who has the worst life. Imagine telling him theres always someone who has it worse. haha poor guy.

Cleo555

Smash Cadet
Actually its pretty good right now. xmas is in 4 days and the only present i really care about is the new mario game =]. i cant wait

Top Bottom