• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Would You Rate Yourself???

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
dropped down a lot, from 68-70 last month, to 50-55...
idk why, i just can't figure it out yet

knightofredeemtion

Smash Rookie
I would have to give myself a 68
im not too good but i wouldnt say im bad
and i do win quite a bit so yeah 68 is about right
KoR

Pie of Smash

Smash Rookie
probably 65 im afraid to fight people online caus i fell ill get cussed at afterwards about how i play :/ i dont know what i do most of the time wether its bad or not, lol

JUDGE

Smash Lord
probably 65 im afraid to fight people online caus i fell ill get cussed at afterwards about how i play :/ i dont know what i do most of the time wether its bad or not, lol
lol i hate playin' online too^^
i am soo bad on wifi but yeah i rule offline^^

K-Pat

Smash Rookie
Well, for the first one I'd be around 75, but for the second one I'd be around a 5 :3 I still do have a lot to learn, but I'm not bad, either!

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I would say I'm a 56...
If you don't believe you could play against me...:)
Your avatar disturbs me to no end.

And I believe you. 56 is a pretty cool number. At least you don't overestimate yourself and say 80-90 without any legit tourney experience.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
I'd say 79 for me, I like to practice against level 9 computers and hardly ever loose.
Plus I win alot online, but I've only been in one tournament and that was the very first one at EB GAMES, lost in the second round but hey It was my first time playing a smash bros with the wii remote, if I had the game cube controller I would have won first place.
Sorry

JUDGE

Smash Lord
I would say I'm a 56...
If you don't believe you could play against me...:)
i remember that you couädn't defeat me once last week^^:p
Your avatar disturbs me to no end.

And I believe you. 56 is a pretty cool number. At least you don't overestimate yourself and say 80-90 without any legit tourney experience.
lol why does his av disturbs ya?^^

highfive

Smash Lord
I'd say 68 to 73. I think I'd do better with a new controller. Mine's been around too much. I can't even perform specials sometimes.

Vasilicus

Smash Journeyman
Oh I don't konw... the fact that I only play for fun makes this hard, especially as a Ganon main...
from watching online videos I would say approximately 71-ish.
I am a 4 on the second list. No advanced techniques at all, just insane reaction speeds, combos, and mindgames. I can **** any level 9 computer 95% of the time.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I think I'm around 75 on the first scale, and 7-7.5 on the second scale. I mostly play wifi (im currently 19th on the aib ladder as of now), but I think I do pretty well in offline tournaments, too. I'm probably worse than I think I am, though ^^

stealthwarrior17

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2938-7216-1604
Im a 6.5 mainly because i dont get to play a wide variety of good players using different characters from what im used to. I wish tourneys and more casual play existed where i live.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
A 3-4 would be good for me. I kinda suck.

I think I'm around 75 on the first scale, and 7-7.5 on the second scale. I mostly play wifi (im currently 19th on the aib ladder as of now), but I think I do pretty well in offline tournaments, too. I'm probably worse than I think I am, though ^^
O_O Your 19th. On Wi-Fi. With Peach?! If you're that high with Peach on Wi-Fi you deserve a big star because Peach seriously suffers on Wi-Fi.

:053:

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
A 3-4 would be good for me. I kinda suck.

O_O Your 19th. On Wi-Fi. With Peach?! If you're that high with Peach on Wi-Fi you deserve a big star because Peach seriously suffers on Wi-Fi.

:053:
Well now I'm 22nd. I lose points if I don't play for 24 hours xD
Peach isn't too hard to play on wifi, it just takes getting used to. Getting dair combos ftw.
Back on topic, I do consider myself probably one of the top 3 Peaches who play online, but I suck at Peach dittos :psycho:

GALE 14

Smash Journeyman
Oh I don't konw... the fact that I only play for fun makes this hard, especially as a Ganon main...
from watching online videos I would say approximately 71-ish.
I am a 4 on the second list. No advanced techniques at all, just insane reaction speeds, combos, and mindgames. I can **** any level 9 computer 95% of the time.

everyone can beat a lv 9 it's not spcial ^^

WTF ??
WIFI suck !!
if you always play wifi you can't be a 75

sry for my bad english:laugh:

REL38

Smash Lord
WTF ??
WIFI suck !!
if you always play wifi you can't be a 75

sry for my bad english:laugh:
If you have a good enough connection, Wifi can be beast.

The worst amount of lag you can get is 4 frames which isn't terrible if you've grown used to it.

Those who wreck online just as easily wreck people offline just as well.

People only say it's terrible cuz most of us only got decent/bad connection.

GALE 14

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmmm..... ok maybe you right but only play wifi is s***

you need experience on tournaments to ve good match ups against different chars

**** my english is so bad
sry

Top Bottom