• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would i go about becoming a BRoomer?

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Hey guys ive been thinking about this for a while and ive tried sending in applictaions and stuff,
But how would someone go about becoming a Broomer (Back roomer)?
It would mean alot if an actual Broomer told me how they got accepted in or if anyone out there knows how please send through your thoughts.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Every now and then we have a "Who should be a broom" talk, and we bring in those who we like. There's nothing else.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Who controls the British Crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, we do.
Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do.
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do, we do.
Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do!

We don't look at the applications, they only exist because the forum requires it for group membership. The broom is a social club, so yes, if you're not likable you most likely won't be brought in, though it's not like it's that hard. I mean, even Xsyven is in it : )

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Who controls the British Crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, we do.
Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do.
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do, we do.
Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do!

We don't look at the applications, they only exist because the forum requires it for group membership. The broom is a social club, so yes, if you're not likable you most likely won't be brought in, though it's not like it's that hard. I mean, even Xsyven is in it : )
So how many people will be accepted at a time and how often are Broom talks happen?
I mean what are the odds off me being chosen,
Whenever that happens i would be proud to accept like mos tpeople would,
But chances are slim.

DeadtoSin

Smash Apprentice
Well, Jacob, I guess we should probably look at the opposite side of the coin. If you were in a private group that required you to be somewhat well liked and an intelligent poster would you want it to be even a little bit easy for people to get in?

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Well, Jacob, I guess we should probably look at the opposite side of the coin. If you were in a private group that required you to be somewhat well liked and an intelligent poster would you want it to be even a little bit easy for people to get in?
But giving out information is better than being left in the dark, I would take it if one of the requirements was to become a premium member, then it would give us an insight on how to get tagged by a Broomer.
And i also think theres should be more awareness for the Broom as there are loads of members who may want to challenge themselves to making it in........then not knowing where to start.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Hahahaha! Xsyven! Why don't you just get drunk again and ban him?

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
*** the broom, im all about the froom

if your really worthy of the broom, they will let you know. until then, just dont be an idiot around thee forum saying **** like the first thing i said in this post

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Hey Mediocre! How are you doing?!

I just can't help but notice that we've got something in common!

Our pink names *teehee* ^-^

Do you like me yet?

Edit for the guy below:
It means that we are part of the Smash Debaters Group and allowed to post in the Debate Hall.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
your going to have to be here for a looooooooooooooooooong time to become a roomer. dont try to become one, jsut enjoy the presence of your fellow smashers.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
You secretly love me, Eor. Even though I'm your main focus of torture during your drunken rampages, I'm sure deep down, there's a spot in your heart with my name on it. :)

Who the hell is Xsyven?:ohwell:
What the hell is wrong with you?!

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thats the crude way to put it. But think of it this way, if your nice then a more probable reason for us liking you is that were nice too; whereas if we are mean we are more likely to dislike you and who would want to be in a mean social club anyway.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
The X is too much to handle, isn't it? Pretend like it's silent. Because it's supposed to be.

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
The X is too much to handle, isn't it? Pretend like it's silent. Because it's supposed to be.
"OMG IT'S THE X GET AWAY FROM ME WEIRDO!!"

Yeah, I found pronouncing the name quite amusing. I pronounce the X in the beginning as "ggs" when it's supposed to be "eggs."

But... that's just me.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
No, it's supposed to be silent. =/

Syven, or even Zyven. Sigh-ven. Zigh-ven. Whatever, just not X-Seven, or Eggzaiven, or Sivven.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
i'd be pretty jelous i wanted to be a broomer since 2005 and you just got here with hardly no rep at all

(but this topic is not about me so who cares)

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Hey i would love to pretend and still be a broomer Thats why i can bet that hardly anyone chosen to become a backroomer declined the thought of it.
If i got asked or probably anyone else it would be yes without a doubt.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Some people have declined it, actually. =/

Or if they do, they never even go back there.

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
Just a little note to tell who is in the Back Room, they have little grimers in their group affiliation icons or special colored names. Which makes it obvious that I'm a Back Roomer. In fact, I'm the Back Roomerest.

Top Bottom