• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How was your day thread.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Pretty nice, I saw the Dark Knight with my friends. Great movie, Heath Ledger was amazing!! Then I watched some Avatar, and got on the boards.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Today, I got back from my camping trip, which was excellent. I went camping at my aunt and uncle's lake yesterday, you see.

When I got back, it got pretty boring, just like usual. I kept waiting for my friend to get his butt over here, but he didn't. :(

MxGm

Smash Cadet
My day was okay, I guess. Went to the arcades to play some Pump it Up. I was from 3 to 9, so I spent a lot of money there.

Actually, it sucked. There was this guy who just kept putting credits over and over again. I had to wait like 4 hours just for me to play, so it was tedious.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
SAw Fedor vs Tim Sylvia. Fedor won in 36 seconds.

It was a great pap per view card. Same with the one one Spike TV, Anderson Silva vs Irvin the sandman. Silva won.

Awesome night.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
First I woke up, see. Then the very air itself around me became of a vapor for it could not contain the intensity of my amazing and glorious banging lower half. And there was humidity...

And then my amazing and glorious banging lower half led me to believe that I was indeed in the vicinity of that which could be a part of the institution of sexual relations consisting of my lower half and the... *censored because SWF can't handle the truth* rainbow ponies cried and cried and cried until the satisfaction of sugary candy sweets made their day...

And that's where babies come from.

bored

Smash Ace
Today is my last day of summer (sadface), although I am ready to go back to school.

~rh

Smash Lord
Well...

The girl I like found out today. Very awkward between us now... other than than, everythings been really boring.

Waiting for AUSA and C3.

Nicolette

Smash Apprentice
It was rubbish. Every day's going to be like this from now on, it's just going to get worse.
Oh it can't be that bad. Just find something to look forward to and focus on that! :) Normally helps me

My day was brilliant. Did some browsing for wedding dresses today. If only I could afford all the ones I loved :( Ah well, cake testing soon :chuckle:

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
My day sux have to go 2 places I dont want to go.
That's life, man.

My day was rather uneventful. Still need to do Japanese homework/study for a quiz and check online for new CS/Calculus assignments.

Yesterday, however, was great. Bama destroyed UGA (Georgia) and moved up to No. 2 in the AP Poll. A year ago I wouldn't have cared but since I go to UA now I can legitimately say that they are "my" team.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hmm.. having to got to college soon will really get in my way of life, though I won't regret it.

as for now, I am simply enjoy life without responsibities at it's fullest, meaning I don't have to fend for myself, at least not yet anyway.

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
hmm.. having to got to college soon will really get in my way of life, though I won't regret it.

as for now, I am simply enjoy life without responsibities at it's fullest, meaning I don't have to fend for myself, at least not yet anyway.
ENJOY IT.

Once college starts depending on your major you could range from inconvenienced to swamped.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
time indeed will be a huge priority for me, as for my major, I am currenly going for a Graphic Designer/Exercise psychology, I was considering Physics, but it seemed like it would be alot of hassle. :ohwell:

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
First of all, great thread idea. Second of all my Sunday was great. I got a black suit for my school's homecoming, ate a really big sandwich. I concluded my night with hot tea and Oreos. It was a blast.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I mostly just cleaned out my Inbox which was full of e-mails from all these threads that The Executive kept replying to.

Other than that my day was pretty uneventful, which is a good thing I guess.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, but I lost my Mp3 player, so that sucks.

Top Bottom