• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Renth

Smash Hero
If you can convince me someone is close enough to a place called "Hope Mills" Yea I'll go to NC cause I want to see my uncle. Anywhere other than that, I'm not traveling specifically to play smash.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Hope mills...its close to fayetteville. You'd have a little over an hour till u got to where we host most of our tournaments. Maybe someday renth.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
made waves today at a practice session. if i keep up this pace, i'll be making bracket at fc in no time.

things i need to do,

1. work on the ditto since there's gonna be like 1298949328492 ganondorfs there
2. can anyone list to me all of the ways to get out/away from waveshines? just to double check.
3. find a way to stay consistent with my skill. i shouldn't be getting anything less than top 5 at the little monthlies here in orlando.
4. get sexy/fit incase i end up on the stream at fc. gotta look tight if i'm going public, you know? :cool:
5. get better against marths.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
My goal for FC isn't bracket. I'm not too worried about that accomplishment, tbh. My driving force is that I want to be good enough to be selected to represent MW in the crew battle and make them proud

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
if you jump, you land from a shine laglessly. of course, the fox has to be off enough to give you time to jump, but if you get hit with a shine like oos, you might be able to get the jab off when they come after you.

otherwise, you'll just have to mix up sdi in and out, and hope for the best.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i know. i think i did jab out of one waveshine, but it is a true combo. i tried to DI them out as best i could, but eggm has really good button pushing skills, if you couldn't tell =/

most other foxes just end them early with an upsmash, but it really is best to get them to the end and dsmash. eggm's pretty efficient.

Renth

Smash Hero
anyone wondering who is obnoxiously laughing the entire time? That would be Spider_Sense ^

:)

Guy is a riot to play against.

Linguini

Smash Master
yooooo i'm going to chicago sometime in mid-late july. anyone know about a tourney going on or something? i'd be down to "smash it up" at least one day

EDIT: no kage not your falco.....the farce has been revealed! looool

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
yooooo i'm going to chicago sometime in mid-late july. anyone know about a tourney going on or something? i'd be down to "smash it up" at least one day

EDIT: no kage not your falco.....the farce has been revealed! looool
Yup, im living in the chicago area at the moment and id be so down to smash with you anytime before july 28. Gotta warn you tho, im not exactly a smash prodigy or anything.

As far as tournaments go, if you're here on a Saturday, there's a 50/50 chance of a small tournament. Talk to sveet. If there is one, kels will most definitely be there and he'll be looking for dat salty win lol.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Linguini, if you gave me a date ahead of time I can guarantee a tournament. Following the current biweekly pattern, the tournaments in july will be the 7th and the 21st followed by august 4th (week before FC)

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
BLACKCHRIS: Y U NO TELL ME YOU BEAT BERTBUSDRIVER AT ZENITH?

He goes to my school and we play each other all the time, like at least a couple times a week. He's probably the best falcon at my school and his most comfortable matchup is ganon, so well done. He and his roommate (among others) are the reason that I love the falcon matchup so much lol.

Either way, good stuff man, he's a pretty good player overall.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
best falcon you say?

:joyful:
Blake, please... Please don't pretend to be the best falcon at UIUC.

you're only:

the best marth
the best jiggs
the best ganon
the best roy
the best dk
the best sheik
the best zelda
the best mewtwo
the best pikachu
the best samus
the best fox