• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to take down Samus

BNIC CEASY

Smash Rookie
I've just made friends with a guy who has an outrageous samus. I can destroy everyone else he plays with but his samus destroys my falco. I was wondering if you guys could offer any advise besides, "shoot more lasers (shl's of course)" Not that thats a bad idea, it just that i've already figured that out. Anyway im supposed to play him again tonight and i really dont want to get beat repeatedly again, and if do, i would at least like to know what it is that i should work on.

So please offer any advise that you can think of. Muchos gracias.

Swiss Falco

Smash Apprentice
hmm samus can be really annoying. kk some adivices. Dont try to combo her, she's too floatie, so she will punish you with a nair everytime. IF you shine, follow with a bair or at low % with a uair to rejumped uair/bair.

k. but actually you shouldn't try to get her in the air by a shine. it's not that effecitve. the way to win is (yes it's ****ing boring) clever laser camping (also very importan as EGing to disturb her), and a lot of shffls instead of shines. dont pillar, upB out of shield is ****ing annoying. At high %age you can kill her easily with a dtilt. shine her missels, it's very important that you read her and especially her beam/missle game. If you're able to do that, you have a very big advantage with your shine. but the most important thing against samus are your lasers. Laser her ****ing *** as hard as you can!! so not only shl but also fjed tripple laser when she tries to avoid by fjing. If that dude can powershield to wd out of the shield you'll need ****ing good mindgames, because this skill on a samus is ****ing **** -.-

Top Bottom