• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Start Breaking Your Limits (A Cloud Guide/Work In Progress)

Guide How to Start Breaking Your Limits (A Cloud Guide/Work In Progress)

WaluigiWeegeeSteel

Smash Cadet
NNID
NewerLuigi
3DS FC
1934-0873-4422
WaluigiWeegeeSteel submitted a new guide:

How to Start Breaking Your Limits (A Cloud Guide) - Cloud Guide with descriptions of various moves, links to more resources, and more!

This guide is mainly to help anyone trying to learn to break their limits with Cloud, hence the title. There are also additions being considered to either add to this guide or be made into their separate entities. Hopefully this will eliminate the FG Clouds or "Cluds" of the world.
Read more about this guide...

edog617

Smash Cadet
NNID
Edoglol
Personally, I prefer Cloud because he is very accessible for handicapped players and the mentally impaired due to the braindead hitboxes and removal of skill.

WaluigiWeegeeSteel

Smash Cadet
NNID
NewerLuigi
3DS FC
1934-0873-4422
Personally, I prefer Cloud because he is very accessible for handicapped players and the mentally impaired due to the braindead hitboxes and removal of skill.
If the guide isn't for you, that's fine. I just feel like some people could use a rundown on specifics on each of his individual moves and certain situations.

Top Bottom