• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how to stage spike with ddd

Jarrod159

Smash Cadet
i was wondering what is the best way to approach an enemy off the edge to deliver a stage spike with one of ddd's ariels?

BlackWaive

Smash Rookie
If you're really comfortable with the Super Dedede Jump, then I would recommend the SDJ spike, especially against Snake.

If Snake is rising too fast for you to connect a F-air or B-air, launch the Super Dedede Jump to connect just in front of the ledge. The timing is pretty difficult though, and I don't know what would happen if Snake's Cypher connects with Dedede offscrenen. Still a very fun kill to make.

R!S3

Smash Apprentice
Ive done some hilarious spikes against characters with vertical recovery...Wario, Sonic, Fox, GaW

Up B spike...

Hilarious

YouAreOutOfMy5

Smash Apprentice
lol, i was just playing team battle, like seconds ago, when I stage spiked a Falco holding on to the ledge with nair! lol:laugh:

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
.... bair them into the stage when they are trying to sweetspot,, it seems to be most effective, just try not to put yourself in a bad position

Top Bottom