• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to spam Samus down b

naiy

Smash Rookie
I figured out a sorta nice way to spam ur samus bombs.. too lazy to go in-depth and make a video but i'll try to describe it for you guys..

first, pretend you are jiggly puff and marth.. you have to be close like jigglypuff down b the enemy.. then you jump and press down b fast as you can like you are trying to shorthop double fair with marth..the point is you have to spam down b super fast as soon as you press jump..it helps to dash and use that momentum with the jump

^if you did all that, samus should have done like 5 bombs in 1 sec on your opponents face..

try it out!

not sure if this is known about/discovered but i havent seen anyone talk about it

Last edited:

Kuikdraw

Smash Rookie
This has been known for a long time. A good use for this is if you're right next to someone and they are shielding and facing away from you. Just spam bombs on their shield until you get a shield poke (it usually takes 2 or 3 bombs) then you can either come down with a dair or nair. Lots of people use dair but that's expected so from there you should see how the opponent reacts since that will ground them. If you're close to them and they're shielding but facing you then you should just opt to up b. Unless you're quick enough/ they're slow and stupid enough to let you bombard them.

BallsKick

Smash Rookie
this tech is old as fuc k. It's called the pillar of fire when you do it on an aerial opponent over and over again and it's called multibombing you do it on someone's shield. you should only make a new thread if what you're discovering is actually new or novel or contributes in some way.

Litt

Samus
this tech is old as fuc k. It's called the pillar of fire when you do it on an aerial opponent over and over again and it's called multibombing you do it on someone's shield. you should only make a new thread if what you're discovering is actually new or novel or contributes in some way.
For someone who called me out on the way I speak to people... you need to look in the mirror bud. Yes its an old tech but clearly he is a new member who hasn't gone through every post on the samus forum, cut him some slack. Oh cut it out with the cursing too, or get good then talk **** to people. Until then play nice in the sandbox.

Last edited:
For someone who called me out on the way I speak to people... you need to look in the mirror bud. Yes its an old tech but clearly he is a new member who hasn't gone through every post on the samus forum, cut him some slack. Oh cut it out with the cursing too, or get good then talk **** to people. Until then play nice in the sandbox.
LOL

I'm still not convinced ballskick isn't a high-level samus posing on the forums. D.K. effect.

Last edited:

Litt

Samus
LOL

I'm still not convinced ballskick isn't a high-level samus posing on the forums. D.K. effect.
Oh me either, but because he decided scrub new account was the way to go. Soooo I can heckle the guy until he; A. behaves as he said I should... B. gets some results, or C. reveals who he really is. B/c as it stands he is just coming off as the pretentious bad mouthed newbie... and as the veteran pretentious bad mouth this is where i haz my fun

Last edited:
Top Bottom