• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to replace Brawl Cutscenes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
Which folders? And converter?

I NEED HELP!

W̝ͬ̏ͦ͗͗ͯ͊͗̚͘͡H̸̴͔͑ͩ̇͗͂̂Y̹͎̊ͥ̆̕?͐ͤ̎ͫͩͤ̊̎҉̲̥̩͓̮͢ ̨̗̳̙̩̺̻̰̬ͥͫͧ̎͛ͨW̷̸̙̤͎̮̫̬̤̻̌̏̔ͩH̗͉͕̘ͪ̐͆ͬͦͭ̾ͣȲ̢̖̱̓̐ͦͪͪ͑ ̂ͤ͒̅̇҉͏͙̺͜W͍͇͓̔̍̈́̉̃̿͗͒̓H̰̞̞͗́ͦ͟Y͚̰̑͑̇̉ ̸̩͎̩͕̎̑̈́ͥ̍̔̆ͫ̚͢W͎̯̼͇̟̱̏̔ͬ́ͣḤ̷͚̫̩̉̊̍ͫ͛͋͡Ỷ̷̶̏ͅ ̶̘̫̬̻̫̤̈̒Ẉ̨̲̩̫͔̻̞̮ͬ̎͋͘H͖̝̗͇̞̮͂̈́ͮ̔ͧ̆̚͠Y͎̮̲̠̭̤̘̬̫̿̏̈̓͒̀͘ ̅̒ͨ͂̚͏͔͕͕̫̪́W̸͕͍̝͈̰̪͈͓͗͊̏͊ͣͬ̒̀H͎͈̤͓͇͉͎ͣ̽͜Y̧ͬͩͨ́͏̩̟͇͇͍͉̫ͅ?̾̔͋ͦͪ̌ͧ͘҉͙͉!̰̯͍͕͚̅ͯͥ́ͨͧ̀̚͡ͅ?̷͂̓̈̐̃͟҉̳̼̩̬͉̖̲!̐̽ͬ̏҉̟̼͠͡?͇̜̖͕̻͍̿ͮͩ̂̌
͛̆͑ͦ̓͛̚̚͏̙̥̼͚
͓̥̹̬͎͇͈̰͛̏̑ͫ̊́̃̎͜Ą̸̭̹͇̞̮͕̰̅͂̕G̬̱̹̗͍̀ͅH̶̻̣͔͖̘͊̾͛͜H̦̖͓̬̤̺̗͎͗ͬͧ̆͛͜H̭̭̞̗̦̭͊͟H͔͔̳̯͛̽̑̈ͯḪ̴͔̥̉̿̍͝͠H̞̝̻̓͝͡H̥͎̖ͭ̓̚H̬͓̣̜̜͕̰ͨ̃ͫͩ̊̔͒͂̕H̵͖̣͔̩͚̗̻̘̐̐͐̈́̽͞H̢̩̉̀̑ͫH̢̫̱͔̠̻͔̦͗ͦͤ̇̃͐̎̿̈͠H̳͇͎͓͍̰̭ͭ̌ͪͮ̕͢Hͮ̈́̊ͯ̓ͩ͂͏̳̞͓H̵͉̖͎̦̱̭̊̈̐́͢Ȟ̼̩ͬ̕͜H͖̝̜̠̟ͮ̔̈ͥH͎̤ͨ̌͜H̠͎͈͖͌̉ͦ̈́̇̄̏ͭH̨̹̲͊̀̊̉̌͝͡H̶ͫ͂ͦͯ̔ͯ͋͜҉̦̳̳̙̳͈H̨͙̻͈̝͗ͦͮ̑̕H̸̷̼̼̜͈̐̔͐͝H̵̻͍̙̠̺̯̓̈̔̿ͭ̀Ḥ̞͈͍̭̙͓͎̉̿̂̾ͪ̆̋̊Ȟ̲͖̠̯̲̳̜Ȟ̡̡̧͎̎̀̚H̵̯͔͖͉̮̻̲̿ͥ̏ͣ̾̋̈́͘͡Hͯ̈́ͥ҉̯̪͍͓̥ͅͅḢ҉̦̺̣̣H̨͚̻̞̞͈̽̀ͫͥ̀H̎̂͑̋ͧͮͭ̚͏̖̮̫̱̬̦͡Hͩͮ̓͘҉̱̱̫H͖̭̰̥́ͩ͐̇̚Ḣ̗͈̄ͣͨ̐ͦH͂̂̏ͩͩ̋̊ͬ̚҉̸̗̫̪͕̼̜̞̘͉H̸̶̭͉̞̫͙̪͙͎̪̍́ͦ̈́̀H̛͓̮̙͊ͮͦ͝H̟̯͒͑̍̊͜͡͝H͖̮̠͖̣̪͊ͨḢ̜̰̤̘̱̤̦ͧͥͦͥ̒͂́H̼̰̲̫̤̓ͮ͂ͯͨH̬̩̥̯̿̉͐ͧͧͬ̆͘H̑ͤ̑͏̡̥̬͢H̲̄̒ͭ̄̓ͧ͋̒Ḧ́͆̑ͮ͢҉̻H̞̖͍ͪ̆͗ͪ̀͝H̛̟̘̿͌̍̿̔̔̄ͨ͜Ḩ̶͚̜̜̜͈ͤ̃̂ͣ̏̔ͮH͈̰̝̗͔͛́ͤ̋͂̕H̛̺͕͋ͫ̔ͮͫ̚H͎͓̫̭̓̒ͩ̊̅́̀H̩̫̦̃̃͌ͬH͖̭̹͈̥̙͍̲̖͗͊̂H̗͍̜̤̖̦̻̯̻ͬ́ͧͨ̍́͒̉͡͡H͙̠̮̒͒̊̊̎̐ͭ̀̍H̵͓̪̠̼̲̱̪̊̇ͣͦ̅͂͞Hͭͧ̽͏͓͖̰̪͕̰̖͉Hͪ̌̎͏̭͢H̪̪͈͚̟ͤ͗̇͌ͪ́̀́H̶̬͙̯̖̹͍͙̼̆̀ͦ͌ͤ̓̄̿H̙̥̣̳̦͙̹̹̊͐̽̂͑̇ͭͦḪ̨̺͙̼̩̼̔͋̂̕Ḩ̟̼̪̰̮͇̗̋ͯ͌ͫ̅Ḩ͈̰̖̖͚̒̂H̢̩̭̦͉̪͉̏͊͐H̛͍̩͕̞ͬ̽̆̎̽̆̅͂ͅ

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
Well, I did use Riivolution actually. (I did google btw) Anyways, I would use it, but I want my CSS and Menu hacks so riivolution can go die. Anyways, I don't burn games. When will the file patch code be UPDATED? I want my own videos.

(wfge7)

Smash Cadet
Well, I did use Riivolution actually. (I did google btw) Anyways, I would use it, but I want my CSS and Menu hacks so riivolution can go die. Anyways, I don't burn games. When will the file patch code be UPDATED? I want my own videos.
Riivolution go die ? I don't burn games? What has burning games got to do with Riivolution.
Well then this thread is useless due to the fact that riivolution is the only way possible to replace thps.

Therefore
no Riivolution = no thp swapping for you = me voting for this thread locked.

Your question was answered by my other post.
Don't like it . Then make your own file patch code that will allow thp's because I cant see see an update to the file patch code due to Riivolution already giving 1:1 swapping ability.

Also for the menu hacks just add _en of your sc_charcter.pac and the other file (I forgot it's name.)
Requesting this thread locked please because his question was answered.

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
Oh, thank you. :) Also, I was just being sarcastic, my mention of burning was cause someone said you can do it by burning too. Vote for locking.

(wfge7)

Smash Cadet
Oh, thank you. :) Also, I was just being sarcastic, my mention of burning was cause someone said you can do it by burning too. Vote for locking.
Oh you were being sarcastic.
Just don't talk about burning games. It's against the rules and adds to a flame war about piracy .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom