• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How To *NEVER* get hit when playing as Falco: (probably banned technique)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Alright guys- I was doing some perusing through the internet... and came across this awesome guide on how to never get hit as Falco, like... being untouchable. How to be... EVASIVE! Its so effective, its probably gonna be banned from tourneys, but I figured it is worth informing people on, ya know- for friendlies and stuff.

THIIS IS NOT MY WORK, I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN FINDING IT AND RE-POSTING IT!!!!!!!!!!

Its Falco

If you want to be evasive you have to practice.

Heres a little morning warm up.
Every day follow these few steps(you dont have to but thats how ig ot evasive not to brag for anyone but im sure youd know if youd asked some of the people who have battled me)
1. Fight level 9 DK. Every time you here a grawwr hes readying for a smash. That means get ready to dodge.
2. You have to be fasttttt to react not jsut stand there waiting for DK to fully charge up his Mega punch.
So when he starts swinging his fists going whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop That means rush in on him and make your move fast before he finishes. Practice ur falco spiking Down A every day for 3 mins do the dodge and air dodge 2 mins every day.
If you want to see my result of training talk to me on matches chat my fc is 4339-2241-4492.

Up B recovery move.

Falco smash A attack.

Falco lombardi (not sure about correct spelling for last name) Reflector usage
I mainly use this by first rolling behind my opponent then when behind them use this to make them fall down flat on there rears allowing you for a split second to mvoe in for the kill.
[imghttp://www.serebii.net/ssbb/characters/falco/down.jpg][/img]
Cant find an image for this next one but heres his Jump Overhead of the foe Down A spike move.
Jump over the foes head and press down A and let yourself spin and if down correctly you will be able to spike your foe.

tHE FALCO SPLITS ATTACK THE UP A SMASH ATTACK THE GUNFIRE TECHNIQUE ALL THESE I COULDNT FIND PICTURES ON GOOGLE IMAGES FOR AND I DONT LIKE STEALING PICS FROM OTHER SITES THE GOOGLE IOMAGES HERE I DONT KNOW WHERE OR WHAT SITE THEY CAME FROM. SO HERES THE COMPREHENSIVE MOVE SET
http://www.youtube.com/v/7Iv9NE_LO7k
HIGH QUALITY

REMEMBER
practice dodging for two mins a day
practice spiking three mins a day.

There ya have it. FALCO IS NOW GOD TIER!!!

NOTE:

This was written buy some random scrub on SBR. I want to make it VERY clear that he is... well, one of a kind. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE on that site is like this other than him- we're all good, cool, relatively knowledgeable & skilled folks. Just thought I'd post this for the lulz.

zamz

Smash Journeyman
That video...of him...fighting diddy kong. What exactly am I watching? And why is he so slow at using attacks? I don't understand =(

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
It's people who do things like this that makes me (and falco himself), very very sad.

(Note: I referring to the dude who MADE the guide...)

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
It's people who do things like this that makes me (and falco himself), very very sad.

(Note: I referring to the dude who MADE the guide...)
What are you talking about? This is one of the best guides ever made.

Thanks Dull_razer, I now never get hit when I use falco, and I'm pretty sure the SBR is gonna ban this technique soon. It's just too powerful and broken.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
If this is some kind of joke I will hunt you down if I find a virus on my computer.

Fenrir EX

Smash Rookie
Oh come on, this is just lame. What, you think nobody came with the idea to play evasive? Playing like this make you worse than a laser-spamming noob; a noob just doesn't know what he's doing, but you should. To top things off: this "technique" work on anyone who's a more skilled player than a mango.

I mean what is this. Practice against a CPU Donkey Kong? If you want to practice, why not play against a friend who's going to play a fast character and play really annoying, and you should dodge and block anything.

I can't even make up what it's saying. What tha heck do you mean with this:
Falco lombardi (not sure about correct spelling for last name) Reflector usage
I mainly use this by first rolling behind my opponent then when behind them use this to make them fall down flat on there rears allowing you for a split second to mvoe in for the kill.
Cant find an image for this next one but heres his Jump Overhead of the foe Down A spike move.
Jump over the foes head and press down A and let yourself spin and if down correctly you will be able to spike your foe.
This will never work against a non CPU opponent. I mean, who doesn't see something like this coming ESPECIALL if you spam it, which I guess this guide is trying to tell you. Lag time from the roll ruins it. Using the reflector as an attack should only be done as a combo ender, something like the neutral A combo, and when he's about to get out of the attack, finish it off with a reflector: this has no lag before the attack, and will probably leave you with enough time after the attack to do something. The reflector is faster than the laser, just at short range, so in cases like that it's better to use it than the laser. NOT in situations like you roll behind the opponent and use the reflector as a STARTING attack: it has too many end lag.

And is he seriously trying to teach you how to spike in the same paragraph as where he's teaching you how to "effectively" use the reflector? Someone who doesn't know how to spike as Falco should seriously rethink who he's going to play as; it's one of the things that defines Falco, and should be one of the first things you learn, not something that belongs in a guide that tells you how to evade your opponent.

Is this written by the guy who made that "guide", or did you type this? If this is your work, please: I think you have better things to do than Brawl, like school.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
First off, I didn't write thie 'guide'. As I mentioned in the closing of my OP, it was written by one of those scrubs who think they know it all. He has written about... 15 other guides that are similar in 'quality' (or the lack thereof) for other characters. I chose the Falco one, because well- to be honest, it is hilarious. Also, I couldn't write this poorly, even if I tried. I am well versed in the intricacies of the use of the English language to get my point across.

Secondly, you think *I*, or *anyone* other than the guy who wrote it takes this seriously? Bwahaha!

Is this written by the guy who made that "guide", or did you type this? If this is your work, please: I think you have better things to do than Brawl, like school.
The fact that you took this seriously, makes me think that you need to do other things than play brawl, like... meet people and learn social skills- namely the identification of sarcasm. I'un know, maybe they don't have 'jokes' in the Netherlands. =|

Anyway- I agree with the previous posts... this HAS to be banned, and NOW. Otherwise, Falco is broken and will win any tournament, and Falco dittos will result in your Brawl disc being melted and your Wii exploded.

TheX0913

Smash Apprentice
Jersey City, New Jersey; Cornell at Ithaca, New Yo
i dont think we should get angry at the original person who wrote this guide. From the syntax of his writing he may not be exactly intelligible. think about it, not even a noob would write something as dumb as this. They would usually try to make a new technique and name it after themselves or ask there thread to be stickied cuz it has combos in it.

Wrathful

Smash Apprentice
Rooofl XD!! Dull, too good. The funny thing is, he's been making guides for multiple characters. Not just Falco. His GRAND PLAN is to make one for every character.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
im gonna practice this technique and report back to you guys, hopefully ill be unbeatable after practicing rolling 3 min a day and spiking 4 min a day.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Wow, I laughed. Joke of the day?

The picture was funny when you think about it and the thread title at the same time.

Kazon

Smash Cadet
i learned so much from watching the video
he ***** the diddys *** so hard..
****, it made me cry .___.

Drakuaza

Smash Apprentice
honestly horrible guide and stupid video, i suck in brawl and yet i move way , way to much more compared to this guy....as fluke said.. this just makes falco look so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom