• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Improve When There Is Little Competition?

BottlesChan

Smash Rookie
I live in a pretty small town and there is hardly anyone to play the game with that I know of. The two people I do play against occasionally are easy for me to beat if I put any effort into it and For Glory isn't an option for me with how terrible my internet is. How can I actually improve if there isn't anyone even at my level to play against here?

Pyrole

Smash Rookie
I'm sorta in the same spot as you rn and I'd just say to look up some local smash tourneys near you. Pretty much anywhere you live you are going to find some local smash scene so i'd suggest you finding that and going to some nearby smash tournaments.

Sleeplost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sleeplost
-content removed-

Last edited by a moderator:

BottlesChan

Smash Rookie
Which area of South Texas do you live? I happen to be in South Texas as well, near the Gulf.

Sleeplost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sleeplost
-content removed-

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleeplost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sleeplost
Sucks, man. I'd love to play some Smash with ya', but this is what I mean. That drive is way too far up for me.

Top Bottom