• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to deal with Peach( As a Fox and Puff main)

Ionsword

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ionsword
It seems like each time I face peach, I have a very hard time approaching against her. How do I approach her as :foxmelee: and :jigglypuffmelee:?

Last edited:

Raisin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4971-3853-0253
You might want to ask the Fox and Puff forums about that. It's kinda odd asking the Peach forum how to fight againt her as other characters haha.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
With Puff some of it is waiting out laggy things like a dash attack or missed tech so you can get the Rest in. With Fox if you can waveshine well you can literally carry Peach across the stage and finish with an UpSmash. Approach wise you want to knock her out of the air, so bait her floats and if you're far enough away laser. Remember Peach can still be shine spiked and her recovery vertical wise is kind of eh. Learn to catch turnips so you can avoid some of the pressure associated with them, or just Shine them haha. I can't think of much else at the moment

Top Bottom