• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to deal with a spamming Zelda?

TheFabledCuk

Smash Rookie
I have particular issue with playing against my friend who is a Zelda main. Pretty much all he does is fsmash, usmash, and din's fire. I realize that with din's fire you just have to deal with it and air dodge each one, but I have no idea what to do about the constant use of smashes. Is there a certain way I must DI out of the usmash? SDI or regular DI? Up or to the sides? Or can you really not DI out of it? I main Diddy Kong and Pikachu by the way. Since Zelda is so low on the tier list, there must be a relatively simple way to beat her right? Especially when my friends gameplay is so formulaic. Maybe I just need to work on my spacing to stay just out of reach of his smashes and punish them; I am just hoping for an easier solution.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Glide Toss with Diddy Kong. Dins Fire and Smash attacks aren't going to save her from being hit in the face with a banana.

link2702

Smash Champion
every time she uses dins fire you have a perfect moment to smack her in the face with a nanner, which you then have a billion things as diddy kong that you can do to her to ruin her day.

Top Bottom