• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to change music for newly added levels? (Metal Cavern and Fountain of Dreams)

Zezerra

Smash Rookie
I just recently have been changing music for the levels in the game, but I have no idea how to change the music for the new levels like Metal Cavern or Fountain of Dreams specifically. I don't know what the 3 character code is that I have to rename my .brstm.

Just need help figuring out how to do that, thanks.

Convour

Smash Rookie
Metal Cavern:
A01 - Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros.)
A02 - Underground Theme (Super Mario Bros.)
A03 - Underwater Theme (Super Mario Bros.)
A04 - Underground Theme (Supre Mario Land)
A10 - Gritzy Desert
A16 - Ground Theme 2 (Super Mario Bros.)

Fountain of Dreams:
A17 - Mario Bros.
Q01 - Famicom Medley
Q02 - Gyromite
Q13 - Power-Up Music
Q14 - Douchuumen (Nazo no Murasemejo)

If you go to brawlcustommusic.com, you can choose the Project M template when downloading a song. It gives you the full list all the music in Project M that the stages use, including the 3 character code and the name of the song in the game.

Zezerra

Smash Rookie
Metal Cavern:
A01 - Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros.)
A02 - Underground Theme (Super Mario Bros.)
A03 - Underwater Theme (Super Mario Bros.)
A04 - Underground Theme (Supre Mario Land)
A10 - Gritzy Desert
A16 - Ground Theme 2 (Super Mario Bros.)

Fountain of Dreams:
A17 - Mario Bros.
Q01 - Famicom Medley
Q02 - Gyromite
Q13 - Power-Up Music
Q14 - Douchuumen (Nazo no Murasemejo)

If you go to brawlcustommusic.com, you can choose the Project M template when downloading a song. It gives you the full list all the music in Project M that the stages use, including the 3 character code and the name of the song in the game.
Thank you so much!

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026

I've been using this site for months and I didn't even know this.

You sir, are a hero.

Thanks!

Top Bottom