• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
"Mark is killed and ressurected by Ridley"

Hmmmm... "Worst" and "Ridley"...

I think it's related with this book because it's the worst game of the Smash series, and it has Ridley in it!

I'm so smart...

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
URGENT: Anyone who has gone to this sight, YOU MUST READ THE FIRST READER REVIEW, It is absolutely hilarious. I fell on my arse laughing. I kid you not, and you will not understand the joke behind this thread lest you read the first, if not all of the reader reviews.

Please read the reader reviews, oh god they are HILARIOUS!!

--The MOP

P.S - Thank you SO much for giving me the best laugh I think I've ever had. This thread has enlightened me.

Leech

Smash Journeyman
****.. lol, im glad you found this.. it has to be one of the most funny things i have seen on the web..

Puffin

Smash Apprentice
URGENT: Anyone who has gone to this sight, YOU MUST READ THE FIRST READER REVIEW, It is absolutely hilarious. I fell on my arse laughing. I kid you not, and you will not understand the joke behind this thread lest you read the first, if not all of the reader reviews.

Please read the reader reviews, oh god they are HILARIOUS!!

--The MOP

P.S - Thank you SO much for giving me the best laugh I think I've ever had. This thread has enlightened me.
My pleasure; I enjoy nothing better than laughing at failures.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
That book must be bad. The first review seemed to sum up the book nicely though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom