• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How similar is Wario to Luigi?

Flyingmonkey

Smash Cadet
In terms of general feel? Like, he looks like he's about as floaty, and Wario's aerials look about as good. Just curious, as I noticed a lot of similarities.

Blarfenzo

Smash Journeyman
If you're talking about Melee Luigi in comparison.
This is a different game, everyone is much floatier. Even Luigi won't play as much as he did in melee as he does now especially without wavedashing and with more traction and air mobility.

If you're talking about Brawl Luigi in comparison
I don't see much similarity here either, timing his moves maybe but they have different hitboxes and effects. Even if his aerials were similar they have different B-moves and ground-based A moves to make them not. Besides this Wario has less range on most if not all of his attacks.

Luigi also has top tier taunts. :laugh:

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
As far as i'm concerned there are nearly no similarities. Wario feels nothing like luigi, I would know cause I play a decent luigi in melee =/

Flyingmonkey

Smash Cadet
Alright, thank you. It's weird that I saw similarities, but all I've been doing is watching, so who knows.

Top Bottom