• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How much different would Brawl have been if we got it on Dec. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
We were originally suppose to receive Brawl on December 3, then it got delayed to Feb. 10, and most recently to March 9.

I am here to discuss if we had gotten Brawl on December 3, how much different of a game do you think it would have been.

Besides obvious glitches the game would have, do you think we would have had any less characters, stages, game modes, etc....

Oh and why the hell did Japan get a week delay and we got a month?!?!?!!?!

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
We may not have gotten Sonic or a possible 3rd third party rep. =P

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
I think if they would've released it Dec. 3rd, we would be missing:

-Numerous Characters
-Online Capabilities (Not Wi-Fi Matches but Stage Sharing and all that)
-We would have tons of glitches

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
The subspace emmissary wouldn't be complete and online mode maybe wouldn't be finished yet.

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
for the US release they have to do english versions of all the text, more importantly all the voice overs and a lot of the coding

MSS

Smash Cadet
It probably wouldn't have been much different..I mean Twilight Princess was delayed for two years and that wasn't a great game...it wasn't terrible, just not worth the wait.

gnosis

Smash Lord
If they released it Dec. 3rd, I'm guessing there might be some incompletion in numerous areas. Whether that's wi-fi, SSE, characters, etc., I don't know. I'm not sure though that it would be something I would regret getting the game earlier over... like missing stage sharing and other bells and whistles or something.

If they released it Feb 10th, I'm guessing we'd be missing out on... tons of copies of Brawl? Not everyone would get a copy on release day? Ugh -_-.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
How much different would Brawl have been if we got it on Dec. 3?

Cons
Less/ incomplete game modes.
Balancing issues/glitches.
Less characters (maybe).

Pros
Less f***ing prophecy bulls***.
Less meaningless speculation.

androidgeoff

Smash Rookie
In reality, the only things may have been VA issues, a few glitches, and Wi-Fi may have sucked even more (I know, hard to believe).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom