• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How much better at smash have you gotten from SmashBoards?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
And so, my fellow posters: ask not what Smashboards can do for you - ask what you can do for Smashboards!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I suppose I get better in the sense that little tricks I find here I wouldn't have found other places, but for the most part practice against good people does a hell of a lot more that these boards ever do... but I suppose if that's not an option, then these boards are great...

masterspeaks

Smash Apprentice
I never played melee seriously till 2006 when I saw some guys playing with advanced techniques and stuff. They owned me, at the time I couldn't short hop, shield grab or anything past c-stick spam. They told me check smashboards. I saw Wak's advanced how to play vid, and I spent a month mastering everything. Since I basically knew nothing it has probably improved my game immeasurably.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It's made me ALOT better.

In Melee I didn't even know what Wavedashing/Short Hopping/L-canceling was. After I came here, I learned all of that stuff and started competing in tournaments and doing well.

In Brawl I didn't know that so many techniques had already been found out. o.o;;
And playing the people here online has stepped my game up at least 200%

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I used to think i was good, but after coming here and learning the games of each respective player my own game grew alot better. In short, very much so

Top Bottom