• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many songs are there in Brawl?

Red10

Smash Cadet
I heard that there are 314 songs in Brawl, but this doesn't make sense. I counted the number of songs you get at the beginning and checked how many unlockable songs Gamefaqs has, and things don't add up. I'm confused. Can somebody very 314 or tell me if there is more or less. Thanks.

khaijiao

Smash Rookie
I have the soundtrack and there are 314 tracks. Some of them are just short 5 second sound clips though, like the victory music at the end of a match. It's over 16 hours long too. So so sweet.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
314 includes victory themes and a couple of blank tracks where nothing plays for a few seconds. It comes out to be in the high 200s when you are just counting the songs.

Tsun

Smash Rookie
In reality though, there are more than 314 tracks, too.

For example, when you first see Luigi in SSE, that version of the Luigi's Mansion theme doesn't exist.

Zevox

Smash Lord
314 total tracks - 19 victory themes/minor sound effects = 295 total tracks. Some of those are still just short menu themes, but the vast majority of them (at least 270+) are indeed full songs for use on the stages.

Zevox

Red10

Smash Cadet
314 includes victory themes and a couple of blank tracks where nothing plays for a few seconds. It comes out to be in the high 200s when you are just counting the songs.
well i counted all the beginning songs and unlockable songs and i counted 137.

Top Bottom