• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How is this guy's Wario?

BMX

Smash Lord
alright 7FOs Wario is decent. Im a Wario main and theres some things that I should point out. He needs to have more control over himself. It is a great mind game to play like that, but he leaves himself open too much(come on! Down Smash?). There is also the fact that too many f-smashes will cause the move to weaken, so he should rack up damage and then begin using it. Another thing he needs to use is something I call the K.O. Fart. Instead of waiting for a full charged fart, when a minute and 40 seconds pass, it is a lethal blast that can kill ur mario at 50%. These are just some tips to improve a Warios game. Hope it works and make him go to the wario forums!

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
alright 7FOs Wario is decent. Im a Wario main and theres some things that I should point out. He needs to have more control over himself. It is a great mind game to play like that, but he leaves himself open too much(come on! Down Smash?). There is also the fact that too many f-smashes will cause the move to weaken, so he should rack up damage and then begin using it. Another thing he needs to use is something I call the K.O. Fart. Instead of waiting for a full charged fart, when a minute and 40 seconds pass, it is a lethal blast that can kill ur mario at 50%. These are just some tips to improve a Warios game. Hope it works and make him go to the wario forums!
thx. I'll tell him the tips you gave him. Although, i doubt a half charged fart kills mario at 50% =/

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
oooooooooooooooookay.

Tell your friend to calm down some. Theres nothing wrong with playing wario like that if you actually space well. Hes just sort of spamming lots of moves really fast haha. Other than that he just needs to work on move choices in different situations.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Lol I tried to tell him to calm down. But that's his play style. he did pretty good first match took 2 stock off me before i even took one off him. Or was it the gay stage? o_0 Idk what happen 2nd match. But at least i won haha.

Top Bottom