• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How is my falco?

MyRevenge.

Smash Journeyman
Here are just a few things I noticed... though I probably am not the best critique...
Your Falco is fairly good... but the Ganon... wasn't such a good player haha...
He kept doing the same thing over and over... and you still got hit by it... (such as the dair from first vid, first stock) but that doesn't really have to do with your falco...
You use AAA a little too much... and you always end it with a forward smash... you should mix it up a bit... add some tilts, grabs, etc.
Also, when shooting lasers do it with a short hop... one laser on the ground is fine... but not 4-5...

Kaon

Smash Rookie
Theres a few things i noticed that you should work on improving on.

1. You should work a bit on your areal combos, your Down+A while in air can set you up for some good combos, or spike opponents very well. The Back+A while in air can set up for some juggling across the map. The Up+A you dont seem do bad with tho, but you just need to work on accuracy a little bit with it ;). The forward and normal aerial attacks tho only do well if you get the last hit to knock them back so you are able to recover from the delay (unless they have a high % of hp).

2. As MyRevenge said, you use your AAA a little to much and always use it with forward smash, the delay with this can make it very easily countered. As he said you should switch it up a bit, Down+B/Grabs/Tilts mainly based on situations.

3. When getting up from a ledge, try to avoid only attacking when getting up, its another move thats easily countered.

All in all tho, you dont seem to bad =), but if you would ever like to brawl sometime with me, shoot me a P.M. =)

Top Bottom