• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How fast is Sonic with the bunny hood?

Revven

FrankerZ
Love it. I absolutely love it, it's grand! It's magnificent! I'm going to do this a lot with Sonic whenever we have the bunny hoods on and are on Big Blue, maaaaan I love Special Brawl!

FMArthur

Smash Cadet
A snaking Fat Shark as a stage hazard would own Sonic. 3675 is a joke for that thing. ;)

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Sonic he can really move, sonic he got an attitude, Sonic HE THE FASTEST THING ALIVE!!!!!!! *lifts up lighter*

Lingy

Smash Journeyman
You should make a custom map with conveyor belts to get more speed, and test that out.

..Although, you would have limited running space.

Wizard99

Smash Journeyman
I saw a movie of Wario trying to do the exact same thing (race on Big Blue) on his bike, and he could only delay an inevitable death; he's too slow for it.
Not plain Wario. Warioman, the final smash. His bike is so fast that Sakurai warned us not to use it...

NintendoGX159

Smash Cadet
Want a challenge, try to use Super Sonic with a Bunny Hood. Although, he'll be tough to control and slow down with, he might as well be called Hyper Sonic when Super Sonic has a Bunny Hood on.

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
WARIOMAN ON HIS MOTORBIKE HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE

It didnt keep up

sffadsad

Smash Apprentice
WARIOMAN ON HIS MOTORBIKE HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE

It didnt keep up
Really? I saw someone with a gif on their sig with Warioman on his bike on big blue. He kept up pretty well and could actually move forward along the track a bit.

NO ONE HAS TRIED BUNNY HOOD WARIOMAN'S BIKE THOUGH!

Top Bottom