• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How fast is Sonic with the bunny hood?

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I wonder which game that is meant to take after, GX was faster than X and the original (wasn't it? I can't remember). I doubt Sonic runs at 1100 km/h.

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone else happen to notice the FLAMES coming from Sonic's feet? Nice touch!

Now we have a debate on our hands...which is faster...Warioman's bike or Sonic w/ a bunny hood!

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
I wonder which game that is meant to take after, GX was faster than X and the original (wasn't it? I can't remember). I doubt Sonic runs at 1100 km/h.
I doubt it too...he's probably faster, in actuality. Dude has a move called the Light Speed Dash for a reason. :laugh:

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Lol, it'd be fun to have races with your friends like that, person who can continuosly run and die the least wins :p

FMArthur

Smash Cadet
I saw a movie of Wario trying to do the exact same thing (race on Big Blue) on his bike, and he could only delay an inevitable death; he's too slow for it.

spindash

Smash Ace
Quick test that!
I've seen a video of it. Sonic is faster then Wario Man on his hog. It's just that awesome.

Oh, and F-Zero racers' general speed as of GX which seems to be the fastest has them racing at, generally, 1500+ KM/H. Some F-Zero drivers can push it with over 2000+ Kilometers per hour, if I'm correct.

Now, take Sonic the Hedgehog. He can run faster then the speed of sound. Now, the sound barrier is met/broken at Mach 1, which is 1,225 KM/H, which in miles is 761 MPH. Now, in the Sonic the Hedgehog comics that are a branch of the official series, Sonic has claimed that he has ran, generally, three times the speed of sound when he's REALLY booking it. Now this is in his natural form, and 1,225 KM/H multiplied by three? 3675 KM/H, which is 2283 MPH in total. This fact has also been proven as it was shown that when Sonic was taunted about his limits, he tore off at wicked speeds. When Eggman discovered where he was already, Sonic had crossed over half of a continent (and this continent is relatively huge), in a matter of seconds.

Is Sonic faster then an F-Zero racer? ... >.> Yyyyeah, I think we know why he's called The Fastest Thing Alive.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
I tried this countless times with Fox on Melee. I lasted about 10 seconds on the track. He was just SLIGHTLY slower...

DiscoShark

Smash Apprentice
I've seen a video of it. Sonic is faster then Wario Man on his hog. It's just that awesome.

Is Sonic faster then an F-Zero racer? ... >.> Yyyyeah, I think we know why he's called The Fastest Thing Alive.
I'm wondering if Wario Man, on his bike, with bunny ears would reach the desired effect.

billywill

Smash Journeyman
wow that is really fast
4 person sonic race sounds like a good idea to me

Darkurai

Smash Master
Okay
Now
Sonic in a Lightning Bunny Brawl after grabbing the bunny hood.
Gogogogogogo!

Top Bottom