• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How exactly....does rest work?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Sorry for sounding newb, but I never ever have got how rest works. Even from SSB64, I didnt understand Jigglys downB, How do I make her to the super smash attack when someones near you? I'm not a jiggly mainer, but it'd be nice to know how to use one of her moves. Please and thanks.

__G__

Smash Cadet
It's not just when someone is near you, jiggs has to be right on top of the other character. The hitbox is a little bigger in Brawl when compared to Melee (maybe just cuz jiggs' size is a little bigger), but you still have to be on the other.

Rest is pretty hard to land for most people, but there are a couple ways to ensure it (dair to rest, to name one).

Jibbles

Smash Apprentice
It's not really Rest. It's Explosion

Jiggs @ really bugged Focus Sash
- Rollout
- Sing
- Pound
- Explosion

ShadowBlitz

Smash Apprentice
I don't main Jigglypuff so I'm not an expert on this but I think when you're just about to land on someone and if you use REST they'll explode. I finished Event # 51 in Melee with Jigglypuff using REST. It works perfectly on Giga Bowser.

Top Bottom