• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Does She Do it?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
There are times when we question the characters move. Such as how they do it. Today, we're focusing on Peach.

There is this move she does. It's called, the 'Pink Bomber' (I think). You do it by pressing f+B. As much as I appriciate the damage she could do with it, I have to wonder....

How The hell does she do it? Does she have a magical Bomb-omb tattoo on her *** cheeks or something? XDD

Please, give me your thought on this.

Viking Ness

Smash Journeyman
Please tell me you're not trying to compare super smash brothers to real life. It's a video game. Just take it as a given. Like breathing

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Please tell me you're not trying to compare super smash brothers to real life. It's a video game. Just take it as a given. Like breathing
Nah, of course I'm not. Fantasy is more fun then reality. Still, it's nice to wonder, you know. :D

Metà

Smash Master
This ties in with "where Peach gets those bob-ombs".

You see, Peach has to have a place to store these items, she doesn't pull them out of the ground. My belief is that they are located somewhere between the cervix and the uterus, though I do not have any evidence. So basically, she's got all those bob-ombs up in that, so when she slams her hip, it rattles the bob-ombs around in her...err...you know, causing a large explosion.

This has been my hypothesis for a while, but I have yet to thoroughly examine it.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
That's why Mario hasn't married Peach. All she gives birth to are swords, bombs, mr.saturns and vegetables, with different faces.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
For anyone who's watched FMA... She's obviously an alchemist. She probably has transmutation circles tattooed on her palms and wears gloves so you can't see them. When you press down B, she quickly transmutes the ground into various items, and when using Peach Bomber, she combusts the air Roy Mustang style by adjusting the oxygen levels in the air and creating a spark by quickly rubbing her bottom against a surface.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
For anyone who's watched FMA... She's obviously an alchemist. She probably has transmutation circles tattooed on her palms and wears gloves so you can't see them. When you press down B, she quickly transmutes the ground into various items, and when using Peach Bomber, she combusts the air Roy Mustang style by adjusting the oxygen levels in the air and creating a spark by quickly rubbing her bottom against a surface.
......you know, out of all the posts so far, your's is the only one that makes the most sense thus far XDD. Thanks for the research. ^^

Eggz

Smash Hero
That's why Mario hasn't married Peach. All she gives birth to are swords, bombs, mr.saturns and vegetables, with different faces.
I can assure you that Mario has prejudice against neither swords, bob ombs, vegatables, or (especially) Mr. Saturns.

shyrazn

Smash Rookie
Maybe Bowser was the one who puts all those bomb-ombs, swords and Mr. Saturns in her. Either that, or bowser taught peach alchemy.

Fumble

Smash Cadet
Like meta said, peach carries around bombs in her skirt, you think she pulls those turnips from the ground!? Shes got her own little cabbage patch growing down there.

Cuno56

Smash Apprentice
What about BOTH?

or maybe she transmutes fault lines in the earth and makes a mini-earthquake.

Yeah, I like that idea.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Inside of her is the wind vase thingy from that LoZ game where you're small. She gasms on the spot raising her legs up, and the wind makes her twirl.

Or it could be the joy emotion from super princess peach.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Inside of her is the wind vase thingy from that LoZ game where you're small. She gasms on the spot raising her legs up, and the wind makes her twirl.

Or it could be the joy emotion from super princess peach.
So wait...she got weapons AND wind inside her? Okay, I know at times, she could be a ***** in battle, but come on. XDD

I think she has dress-like blades and she's spinning around like a deadly blender.

Top Bottom