• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How does Falcon approach?

Dr. Krumm

Smash Apprentice
This is my main problem as a player attempting to controll the uncontrollable. How do I approach? Spaced nairs? Dairs? Or should I play passive aggressive and bait stuff out? What is your main tactic whilst approaching your foes?

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
Nairs

Uairs if they're in the air or you read them going into the air

Approaching IMO is all about watching your opponent and seeing when you can go in. Always remember that any approach not properly thought out or well spaced will get viciously torn apart

"YOLO"

Smash Cadet
Nairs mainly, Fairs, and also some Dairs if they are crouch canceling, and running and grab at mid and close range is your fastest approach.
Also moonwalk to Bair can be tricky = good.

Equal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iiEqual
3DS FC
2036-7236-5480
Contrary to popular belief, most falcon players should bait an approach utilizing his dash dance more than straight up approaches. But when you do approach, DD grabs are good, nairs are good, some matchups like ICs knee is a good approach if you make it less obvious.

Top Bottom