• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you play Megaman

Ksn245

Smash Cadet
I picked up Smash Bros 4 on WiiU yesterday, and the first character i picked was Megaman. I've always been a fan of the megaman series so i was thinking about maining him. I really want megaman to be good, but its so hard. To me he has really bad KO power. His up tilt and Fsmash are okay, but if your opponent is good at DI'ing, you'd have to get them to around 150% to actually KO the with these moves. As for the rest of his smashes, i find them too risky and too hard to land. Because of his mega buster, he has no Ftilt or Nair. His only good aerials are his Fair and Bair. He has a decent recovery, leaf shield is awful, metal blade is okay, and crash bomb is decent. If there is anyone out there who has any advice on playing Megaman, please share your ideas!

Top Bottom