• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you guys deal with rushdown characters? (Little Mac, Fox, Lucina ect)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidhe Sí

Smash Rookie
NNID
InfiniteAlchemy
3DS FC
3926-5917-6773
Warning Received
Okay, so i'm kinda hovering right now between using Greninja and Villager, and i'm really starting to notice the lack of options he has to deal with these sorts of characters compared to Greninja. Gren can throw out shurikens, shadow sneak, shield grab and all, but Villager can only really dive of the stage and f/bair if he wants to avoid a hit. His grab has annoying range and usually passes over characters who are right up in his face and is very easy to punish if they react quick enough. Villagers recovery isn't exactly great for getting back onto the stage safely, either (especially against Little Mac). How the heck do you guys deal with fights like this??

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I swear it seems like every other thread is someone not knowing how to deal with rushdown as Villager.

N-air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom