• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you feel about the current stage list?

Svetsunov

Smash Apprentice
Do you want what was said or what the truth was? The truth was that people just didn't like going there. What was said was klaptrap was too damaging and the sides forced some characters into terrible positions. In reality Kongo 64 has had worse recorded sets with camping issues and that stage is fine too. Japes was never played enough for a dominant strategy to develop.
I was under the impression it was removed because it was a ganon playground.

Gea

Smash Master
Not only was it darkrain's counterpick, but he also went Fox on a stage with a mega high ceiling. He got mega-outplayed there by someone who knew what they were doing on the stage. He also SD'd. And ontop of all of that, falco didn't camp. I thought you were going to post that match of the two falcos phantasming over and over there. That crap was funny.

When it was legal, no falco used it as their go-to in any sort of major event. So I'm not entirely sure what that video was supposed to show anyone.

I was under the impression it was removed because it was a ganon playground.
One of this most infamous matches on that stage was this one. You can draw your own conclusions about that match.

Top Bottom