• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do i change the color of Ganons purple aura?

Goku1233

Smash Cadet
NNID
Brolyx1233
I would like to know if its possible to change all of his purple aura to green? This will go great with the Broly texture.

Last edited:

Dark-Samus-Lives

Smash Journeyman
What aura effects in particular? His entry aura? The darkness that happens when he attacks someone? The darkness on his Down B and forward smash?

I'm going to focus on changing his Entry Darkness Aura from Purple to green and hopefully you get the idea on how to mod colors.

1.) Open the FitGanon.pac file in BrawlBox 0.73a

2.) Expand (click the little + sign) the ARC data called "ef_Ganon"

3.) Expand the "REFF" data.

4.) Scroll down until you see "PtcGanonEntry". Every data point that starts with Ptc is a new graphic. There may be several items underneath it that are part of the same graphic file.

5.) Right below PtcGanonEntry you'll see "GanonEntryFire". Expand it.

6.) Click the Particle option (has a white question mark box).

7.) On the right box that shows up you'll see "Particle Parameters" and 4 sets of colors

8.) Look at Color1Secondary. Notice how Red=32, Green=0 and Blue=64. This makes PURPLE darkness.

9.) From this point all you have to do is edit the Red, Green and Blue options to make Green. Depending on what shade of green you want.

You can use this site to help come up with colors.

http://www.colorpicker.com/

Last edited:

Goku1233

Smash Cadet
NNID
Brolyx1233
What aura effects in particular? His entry aura? The darkness that happens when he attacks someone? The darkness on his Down B and forward smash?

I'm going to focus on changing his Entry Darkness Aura from Purple to green and hopefully you get the idea on how to mod colors.

1.) Open the FitGanon.pac file in BrawlBox 0.73a

2.) Expand (click the little + sign) the ARC data called "ef_Ganon"

3.) Expand the "REFF" data.

4.) Scroll down until you see "PtcGanonEntry". Every data point that starts with Ptc is a new graphic. There may be several items underneath it that are part of the same graphic file.

5.) Right below PtcGanonEntry you'll see "GanonEntryFire". Expand it.

6.) Click the Particle option (has a white question mark box).

7.) On the right box that shows up you'll see "Particle Parameters" and 4 sets of colors

8.) Look at Color1Secondary. Notice how Red=32, Green=0 and Blue=64. This makes PURPLE darkness.

9.) From this point all you have to do is edit the Red, Green and Blue options to make Green. Depending on what shade of green you want.

You can use this site to help come up with colors.

http://www.colorpicker.com/
Was looking to make all his aura green. So entrance etc im looking at. Thanks I will try this out :)

Goku1233

Smash Cadet
NNID
Brolyx1233
No problem. Hopefully it turns out the way you want it to.
I did it but it only changed the tip of his hand attacks etc. I want the color of his down b special, when he rolls, spot dodge and all his purple flames green.

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
I did it but it only changed the tip of his hand attacks etc. I want the color of his down b special, when he rolls, spot dodge and all his purple flames green.
I don't think that can be changed, as the darkness effect is a universal one in Brawl. Just like the fire and aura effects; the effects themselves can be replaced, but not recolored.

Dark-Samus-Lives

Smash Journeyman
I'll give it a quick look later and let you know what needs to be done.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
I'm not exactly sure how you'd go about it... but maybe you could make Ganon use Luigi's new green fire effect somehow.

Top Bottom