• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How difficult would it be it give Falcon Marth's cape?

Thunderstorm910

Smash Rookie
In the 20XX hack pack, would it be possible to attach Marth's black cape to the Batman-Falcon skin?

You know what I'm talking about.

NocabEvoli

Smash Rookie
Completely possible, and if my knowledge in coding has thought me anything, it can be relatively easy. Of course, this is me looking in from the front end POV. The cape does not seem tied to Marth at all, rather than just some loose clothing that sways with the wind and the movements. Simply "copying and pasting" the code and making sure all the loose threads that connect the cape to marth are tied up and edited, you can very well have a Batman-Falcon with a cape. I'm not taking into account the possible resizing of the model to fit Falcon's shoulders.

The most difficult part would be probably modelling the cape (changing textures is, theoretically, "a piece of cake"). One talented coder could easily add a cape, but it would take time to make it work without the entire thing collapsing on itself, haha!

Top Bottom