• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how control WD?

~(Ganondorf)~

Smash Cadet
essen,germany,europe.but im a greek dude^^
so its the problem that my ganons WD is to short in my opinion and i dont know how to use the WD well!please can you give me some tips on how to use WD perfect and good?
i just use the WD to grab because for other stuff is the WD to short or am i making something wrong?

maximuspita

Smash Ace
The distance you WD depends on how far away the control stick is from its center. Perfectly downwards and you will not move, just practice moving the control stick as much off to the side while still holding it downwards. Perfect WD is basically holding the stick all the way to the left or right and still have some downwards orientation.

Hope that helped

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
wd with ganon is good because his attacks hitboxes have some distance infront of teh animation and behind it as well so I throws in some good mind games when u smack some1 when u don't reach them and also use teh different distance wd to ur advantage

whitewulf

Smash Apprentice
wd with ganon is good because his attacks hitboxes have some distance infront of teh animation and behind it as well so I throws in some good mind games when u smack some1 when u don't reach them and also use teh different distance wd to ur advantage
true...I experienced this the hard way :( lol...I got killed by his utilit.... while I behind him... It wasn't like I was near him... anyways...

Top Bottom