• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
Your avater lists Rosalina as your main, so I'll go with her.
Rosalina and Luma are the reason why I hate fighting puppet fighters.
:4shulk:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Every time I run into a Shulk on FG, I like to put my controller down and time how long it takes them to Back Slash off the stage.

:4wario2:
Every time I run into a Wario on FG, I like to put my controller down and time how long it takes them to drive their bike off the stage.

:4larry:

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Every time I run into a Wario on FG, I like to put my controller down and time how long it takes them to drive their bike off the stage.

:4larry:
Why are you guys spamming the cannon and clown kart when the Mechakoopas are much better to use as special moves?

:4roy:Also, Roy's our boy. Not Larry.:4roy:

:4cloud::4mario:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Why are you guys spamming the cannon and clown kart when the Mechakoopas are much better to use as special moves?

:4roy:Also, Roy's our boy. Not Larry.:4roy:

So uh...

Are you going to do anything besides up tilt and up air?

No?

Alrighty then.

:4drmario:

jcx

Smash Journeyman
As a Pac-Man secondary, can I have your grab?
I'm going to go with Bowser since he's under your avatar.

The Bowser experience:
I perform a massive combo on you only to get killed one second later with an uncharged fsmash.

:4cloud:

Last edited:

Fenny

Smash Ace
G E N K A I W O K O E R U

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Highly annoying, but that's probably because two good friends of mine play Lucas pretty well and I always struggle against them.

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Highly annoying, but that's probably because two good friends of mine play Lucas pretty well and I always struggle against them.
"Prepare yourself."

"I fight for my friends."

Ike was much more annoying in Brawl since all the casuals thought he was overpowered. Today, everyone considers him a poor man's Cloud.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
My bad, I haven't been on in a couple months and since then switched to Cloud. I got back on yesterday and forgot to change the Ikes to Clouds. Again, my bad there.
Lucas is still really annoying for me to play Cloud against though.

Lergi

Smash Rookie
A A A
A A A
A A A
X A A A

Side B, Neutral B, Side B...

Always get killed by Mega Upper.

:4bowser:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
A A A
A A A
A A A
X A A A

Side B, Neutral B, Side B...

Always get killed by Mega Upper.

:4bowser:
I.....don't think I've ever faced a Bowser on FG. So, this'll be off my experience in 8 player smash.
Oh look, he grabbed me and is body slamming me. Oh look, I hit him really high up, I wonder what he'll do next. Oh, look, he's using the Bowser Bomb from really high up, guess I'll just dodge and punish.
I secondary Ike, Ganon, and Palutena.

iNSANE

Smash Rookie
NNID
iNSANEwOw
Not really have a problem with Cloud, I mean he is my secondary so I have no right to be salty about him.

:4zss:

Linkip

Smash Cadet
Down b, Zair, down b, zair, down b, zair, down b, neutral b! Down b, zair, down b, zair, down b, zair, Neutral b. SUPRISE GRAB AND FAILED UP AIRS! Repeat 50x

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Down b, Zair, down b, zair, down b, zair, down b, neutral b! Down b, zair, down b, zair, down b, zair, Neutral b. SUPRISE GRAB AND FAILED UP AIRS! Repeat 50x
:4mario:- Why do I see Marios still spamming Dthrow -> Utilt? As a Mario main myself, I've actually taken the time to learn better combos than the trash you see on FG.
:4pikachu:- Pikachuuuu! Pikachuuuu! Pikachuuuu! PIKAAAA! (Please stop spamming Thunder Jolt and Thunder)
:4ganondorf:- The king of disrespect? Is that your way of life in this game? Haven't you heard of taunt to get bodied? Also, stop it with the "HUAAA! HUAAA! HUAAA!" of the usmash custom taunt.
:4cloud:- Stop going for Finishing Touch when Limit Break Cross Slash is a much more efficient kill move.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Cloud-Ugh, a ditto. Now I get to see how trolly my main can be in the wrong hands.

Mario-The fact that almost every Mario I encounter never bothers to use the FLUDD, when it's one of the better Down Specials in the game. My recovery is notoriously bad, yet still damages. Why try and punish offstage and risk the damage from Climhazzard when you can just push me away and take the stock by using the FLUDD?

Ike, Ganon, Palutena, and Mewtwo are my secondaries.

Topaz Pikmin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Topaz_Pikmin
Since you didn't post your main at the bottom of your post, I'm going to assume it's Lucario.

You know what's more fun than being killed at a stupidly low percent by rage and rage alone? Being killed at a stupidly low percent by a combination of aura and rage!

I used Meta Knight a couple times before so let's go with :4palutena:

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Since you didn't post your main at the bottom of your post, I'm going to assume it's Lucario.

You know what's more fun than being killed at a stupidly low percent by rage and rage alone? Being killed at a stupidly low percent by a combination of aura and rage!

I used Meta Knight a couple times before so let's go with :4palutena:
Geez, don't treat ZeRo losing to Prince Ramen as a reason for Palutena to rise up on the tier list.

Uhhhh..... I'm deciding which main to be annoyed at..... Both are pretty bad ;)))))))))) I'll go with Mario, to avoid making jokes about camping with limit break.

I've always hated how Mario mains charge fludd at the beginning at the match and then never use it. Doesn't make sense to me. Not to mention down throw up tilt "combos." 30% well earned!*************************

I main :4bowser: and :4littlemac:. Pick whichever you want, although I'm pretty sure I know which one you guys are going to pick on haha

Warrior NG

Smash Cadet
:4littlemac: is the characther I fight the most in FG that spam smash. Something that doesn't deserve respect, I think, and doesn't make of you a better player.

My mains :4cloud: and :4wario: are maybe overused, so try out :4shulk:.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
:4littlemac: is the characther I fight the most in FG that spam smash. Something that doesn't deserve respect, I think, and doesn't make of you a better player.

My mains :4cloud: and :4wario: are maybe overused, so try out :4shulk:.
BACKSLASH! BACKSLASH! BACKSLASH! AIR SLASH!
*gets accidental KO*
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!

let's try :4myfriends:

GreenTech

Smash Rookie
Whenever I play this character, I always feel like they want me to hit them.. as they probably do.. whenever you have max aura you just camp at the edge with Aura Sphere.

:4mario:/:4link: you choose

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Whenever I play this character, I always feel like they want me to hit them.. as they probably do.. whenever you have max aura you just camp at the edge with Aura Sphere.

:4mario:/:4link: you choose
:4mario:- Either they're the FG scrubs who spam up tilt, the Ally fanboys who spam up smash, or the ANTi fanboys who try to land up air to up B. Up everything. Good lord.

:4link:- Spam, spam, and more spam. Can you have more to your playstyle than B-moves, smash attacks, and dair?

Linkip

Smash Cadet
WEEB111!!!!1!!1!!

But in all seriousness please stop spamming down tilt to up air.. It is getting old. Also limit side-b at 0 does not kill. Sorry.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Bowser Bomb will NOT work on me, no matter how many times you try. But that doesn't mean I don't like punishing you for it, because I most definitely do.

:4robinm:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Most people would complain about ARCFIRE! ARCFIRE! ARCFIRE! Me? My main bone to pick with Robin is Nosferatu. A move that does so much damage, while healing so much of your own, and can even repel people who try to get up close, is just plain cheap.

:4cloud2:

Top Bottom