• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

DBZHedgy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1736-4241-7885
Up Air(s)/Dash Attack/Ledged Shuttle Loop to Shuttle Loop is the bane of my existence

:4darkpit: / :4pit: they're both pretty much the same anyway :V

Last edited:

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
In all the hype I have grown for him, my one continued annoyance with him/her is that He/She doesnt get a short third jump that uses their wings. The Bair is cool and all, but a wing flap for a small midair jump would be just awesome

:4bowser:

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
In all the hype I have grown for him, my one continued annoyance with him/her is that He/She doesnt get a short third jump that uses their wings. The Bair is cool and all, but a wing flap for a small midair jump would be just awesome

Down-b is really annoying.

:4tlink:

Furret24

Smash Master
Like I said with Cloud back before he was released, I find it annoying when people choose characters I can't use or fight against. How am I supposed to properly judge them if all I have to go by is a single trailer that over-glorifies them?
:4yoshi:

Last edited:

Ax^2

SANIC SPED
NNID
BlueBlur97
Ugh I got beat bad by a yoshi yesterday. I hate how Yoshi can combo real well with good range to boot.

As for Game and Watch... not much of a problem for me. I find his jab annoying tho.

:4sonic:
:4mario:

Furret24

Smash Master
Ugh I got beat bad by a yoshi yesterday. I hate how Yoshi can combo real well with good range to boot.

As for Game and Watch... not much of a problem for me. I find his jab annoying tho.

:4sonic:
I didn't choose Game and Watch. :| I just put an emoticon of him at the end of all of my posts. I added a space between the two icons to avoid confusion.

Both Sonic and Mario are incredibly fast, in different ways. It's difficult to keep up with them.
:4duckhunt:

Copy_Kirby

Smash Rookie
NNID
anime9090
I'm gonna stay away from the fight and just kick explosive cans now!
Oh, you're close to me? Better hit the suicide button!
:4ganondorf:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Ganondorf and OP don't exactly go in the same sentence together.
Anywho: I detest Mario dittos. I feel completely lost as to what to do. And FG Sonics are cancer, but good Sonic are alright.
:4zelda:Person I can barely consider I main, again.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
As a Zelda main myself, FG's Zeldas are as rare as they are saddening. The only thing annoying is the lack of knowledge about the character they play... And therefore a lack of Wisdom.

Trying to spam Din is anything but wisdom.

:4iggy:, let's give the glasses some love before Bayonetta is available.

El_Mariachi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Marvinho
Side b for dayz. Also trying to do the up b to bair combo thinking you Tweek or something.

:4falcon:

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
It's fun to fight a good Captain Falcon. Too bad last time I fought one on FG, I lost against him because the 3DS thinks that looking at the attack button funny while you're on the edge means you definitely want to do a Get-up attack, so I jumped straight into a fully charged Side Smash and lost a stock. I got so mad, I lost focus and I lost the entire fight because of that mistake. I should definitely look forward to stop using the 3DS as a Smash controller.

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
It's fun to fight a good Captain Falcon. Too bad last time I fought one on FG, I lost against him because the 3DS thinks that looking at the attack button funny while you're on the edge means you definitely want to do a Get-up attack, so I jumped straight into a fully charged Side Smash and lost a stock. I got so mad, I lost focus and I lost the entire fight because of that mistake. I should definitely look forward to stop using the 3DS as a Smash controller.
I actually like a good fight with mario. However, I don't really get mad at this particular thing, but... FIREBALLS FIREBALLS FIREBALLS!!! XD is what I always see. Although sometimes some marios come along and decides to be professional always using fireballs to bait or make you move, but I'm not about that trick, so they end up putting it to their own disadvantage, tricking their own minds xD. But you know lots of good marios.
:4peach:

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
I met a really good Zelda in For Glory a few days ago (probably yesterday). Still won. Zeldas are fine.
:4lucina:her again.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
C'mon people, Finishing Touch isn't your only kill option.

:4miisword:

Papyrus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jetmat117
"You think Down-B works against me? My main training partner used to be a Kirby main! That doesn't work against-!"
"...you totally just Kirby-cided me. Are you ChuDat?"

Yoshi and/or Robin

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
"You think Down-B works against me? My main training partner used to be a Kirby main! That doesn't work against-!"
"...you totally just Kirby-cided me. Are you ChuDat?"

Yoshi and/or Robin
*In Imperial Legionaires' voice*

"Why... won't... you... DIE?!"

:4gaw:

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647
Mega Man's who know how to DITCIT are absolute nightmares.

I'm not sure whether to be happy or afraid of your new combo throw...

:4pacman: and :4megaman: were my two of my very first mains, and I've been thinking about trying them out again. Go ahead and do one or the other, or both. :happysheep:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'll just go with Mega Man.

Even though I also main him, just the fact that people refer to his pellets as "lemons" are the most irritating.

:rosalina:

Last edited:

NessNger

Smash Rookie
NNID
Furais
:4villager: Oh boy...
:rosalina:Down B! Down B, Down B! ...Down B?

Do :4falco:! He's a pocket of mine (Heh... pocket..)

Last edited:

NessNger

Smash Rookie
NNID
Furais
A chip off the old block, just like his father :4bowser:
...Spams side B for days

:4villager: This will be pretty easy for the next poster haha

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
HEY GUYS DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M REALLY FEELING?!
ANNOYED BY SHULK'S RIDICULOUS RANGE, THAT'S WHAT!

:4tlink:

Top Bottom