• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Mothraniclus

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1178-0677-3736
How many times do I have to combo you out of grabs for you to know dair won't work on me?

:4bayonetta:And I bet all you can mention is her scream.

TheShadowStorm

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheUndyingShadow
3DS FC
5172-2508-0441
Nair to footstool works. :/

What's stopping you from wearing shoes?
:4tlink:
God, cut it out with Dairs. Sick of that nonsense. You get grabbed, punished, and then never learn. Shoutout to all the FG Toon Links.

:4bowserjr:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Why can't you fight like your old man instead of hovering around in that toy?

:4corrin: (enjoying the **** out of him)

A Very Nice Dishwasher

Smash Apprentice
Has this ever happened to you?

"I'm not having enough projectiles thrown at my face!"

Introducing...the For Glory Spam Toon Link! With this amazing product, you'll get enough projectiles thrown at your face every day to satisfy you for a month! For a simple payment of 20,000 FG matches, we'll send you 50 arrows and 37 bombs every day! But wait, there's more! If you call now, I'll double the offer! Yes, that's 100 arrows and 74 bombs thrown at your face every day, guaranteed! But I'm not done yet! If you call in the next 30 seconds, I'll throw in 40 boomerangs, too! Order now!

Edit: God dammit ninja

Edit 2: HOW MANY TIMES DID I GET NINJAD WHILE MAKING THIS POST

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
Has this ever happened to you?

"I'm not having enough projectiles thrown at my face!"

Introducing...the For Glory Spam Toon Link! With this amazing product, you'll get enough projectiles thrown at your face every day to satisfy you for a month! For a simple payment of 20,000 FG matches, we'll send you 50 arrows and 37 bombs every day! But wait, there's more! If you call now, I'll double the offer! Yes, that's 100 arrows and 74 bombs thrown at your face every day, guaranteed! But I'm not done yet! If you call in the next 30 seconds, I'll throw in 40 boomerangs, too! Order now!

Edit: God dammit ninja

Edit 2: HOW MANY TIMES DID I GET NINJAD WHILE MAKING THIS POST
I got you by two hours. How long did you take to make this post?

Bowser Jr's smashes can be pretty annoying, mostly notably fsmash.

:4gaw:

:162:

Furret24

Smash Master
How did my phone not display TWO HOURS WORTH OF POSTS AGEIQJDHDJSB WBDUXX I GIVE UP THIS THREAD SUCKS I HATE IT

:4cloud:
I was hoping you'd say something about :4gaw:. :|

Limit Break automatically gives Cloud the best neutral in the game. Don't approach? He gets a free Limit Break. It's Infuriating.
:4gaw:

:162:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
How did my phone not display TWO HOURS WORTH OF POSTS AGEIQJDHDJSB WBDUXX I GIVE UP THIS THREAD SUCKS I HATE IT

:4cloud:
So... You gonna fight, right? You will not just try to charge your limit gauge, just to fail your Finish touch, right?

Cloud must be the embodiment of the cat & mouse game. I know that he comes from from a turn based RPG, but he also can attack without his limit!

:4bayonetta::4bayonetta2:, she definitely will become my secondary.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
So... You gonna fight, right? You will not just try to charge your limit gauge, just to fail your Finish touch, right?

Cloud must be the embodiment of the cat & mouse game. I know that he comes from from a turn based RPG, but he also can attack without his limit!

:4bayonetta::4bayonetta2:, she definitely will become my secondary.
Why are you in Smash?
:4tlink:

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647
I would have taken the Black Mage as a ff rep over you.

:4samus:
Ironic that she becomes an insanely good character when she takes off the one thing that helps her blast giant monsters into the ground.

:4lucina: for old time's sake

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
You have other moves besides your dthrow, utilt, and up b y'know.

:4corrinf:
Well, hopefully, Zelda and Bayonetta have moves that are not too unsafe against counter surge.

What annoys me with Corrin (besides male's voice)... Probably simply the Uair, it's really good.

:4zelda:, :4bayonetta2: or :4robinf: pick your magic.

Last edited:

Mothraniclus

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1178-0677-3736
Stop thinking you can charge your Limit Break when I have a Charge Shot ready to blast you all the way to Zebes.

:4samus:

wingedarcher7

The PSI Powerhouse
NNID
speedstar623
3DS FC
3411-2028-1159
You know, I totally respect your decision to play characters that you like and all..but I feel like Lucina players should just practice the tip on Marth and play him instead. It's more worth it. Some people just like Lucina as a character more, I get it, but I just disagree with it. It feels like people limit themselves by playing her. Sorry to any Lucina players that get insulted, just my honest thoughts.

:4pit:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
There's a lot more to playing Pit aside from Arrow Spam and especially Side B Spam. I know that and I don't even main him. Also, don't even get me started on the ones that like to abuse his Down B just because I have a character that has a projectile. I'm not stupid...

:4dedede:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
There's a lot more to playing Pit aside from Arrow Spam and especially Side B Spam. I know that and I don't even main him. Also, don't even get me started on the ones that like to abuse his Down B just because I have a character that has a projectile. I'm not stupid...

:4dedede:
Well, the Orbital Guardians (Or whatever they're called) are pretty safe reflectors.

Also, I dededespise gordos. Online lag makes reflecting them way harder than it should be.
:4littlemac:

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647
Well, the Orbital Guardians (Or whatever they're called) are pretty safe reflectors.

Also, I dededespise gordos. Online lag makes reflecting them way harder than it should be.
:4littlemac:
I hate you and everything about you
Except for that sweet, delicious scream of agony :demon:

:4corrinf:

Last edited:
Top Bottom