• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How am I doing? (vids inside woo!)

Spife

Smash Master
So me and my pal (my pal and I) finally started playing good'er the other day, so we decided if we did it again we're gonna get it on film. Well we started playing almost as good today and got it on film and I post the videos asking what I'm missing and what I need work on (other then shffl'ing my nairs better >__>)

TGS (Link) Vs. Pef7 (Marth)

TGS (Link) Vs. Pef7 (Marth) 2

TGS (Link) Vs Pef7 (Marth) 3

(I managed to get the first and the third one mixed up, they're switched back though)

Thanks for you're time!

Lightshade

Smash Ace
So me and my pal (my pal and I) (Alright, I'll admit you tried to correct yourself, but why in god's name did you put it in parenthesies? Lord, are you really that dumb?) finally started playing good'er (As if you DON'T look like a complete and total waste of life from saying that one word...) the other day, so we decided if we did it again we're gonna get it on film. Well we started playing almost as good today and got it on film (Wouldn't it make sense to get your best work on film? You seriously lack common sense dude, I suggest you get your high school deploma.) and I post the videos asking what I'm missing and what I need work on (other then shffl'ing my nairs better >__>)

TGS (Link) Vs Pef7 (Marth) 1

TGS (Link) Vs. Pef7 (Marth) 2

TGS (Link) Vs. Pef7 (Marth) 3

Thanks for you're time!
It's funny, actually, because I helped you in more nessiscary areas than in the game or what you orginally asked for. I want you to beg for forgiveness.

Spife

Smash Master
We're not doing this again, Lightshade. We've danced that dance, and if I want you to critique my grammar or diction I'll ask for it, thanks though I guess.

Lightshade

Smash Ace
We're not doing this again, Lightshade. We've danced that dance, and if I want you to critique my grammar or diction I'll ask for it, thanks though I guess.
I'm trying to stop your stupidity, learn common knowledge, then we'll talk. But you haven't shown it to me yet, you don't deserve help.

Umby

Smash Master
Only watched the first vid. Might have helped if your sparring partner was a bit better.

You take a number of oppotunities to pull out a bomb where you could have followed up a previous move with an attack, mainly aerial opportunities.

Start using your Down and Up throws instead of your forwards to connect more combos.

Needs more Spin Attack.

Spife

Smash Master
Only watched the first vid. Might have helped if your sparring partner was a bit better.

You take a number of oppotunities to pull out a bomb where you could have followed up a previous move with an attack, mainly aerial opportunities.

Start using your Down and Up throws instead of your forwards to connect more combos.

Needs more Spin Attack.
Yeah I don't have a better sparring partner...the next friend I have who plays and is any good I can 2 stock without playing this hard :dizzy:

I didn't notice that before, thanks. I think I do that because he recovers in the air pretty fast which would make an easy counter attack.

Aye aye on the throws, I was trying to get him knocked back to me on the boomerang's return flight. It worked...once heh.

How should I use the spin attack more? I've really only been using it as a kill attack rather then anything else.
Thanks for the review.

Top Bottom