• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Salem's interested in coming for WHOBO. Does anyone know a place where he could stay?
I'll let him know that. Thanks! If anyone closer to Houston or anyone else in general would like to host him, let me know as well, I'm helping him arrange stuff so he can hopefully show up.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
♪Smashers, there's no need to feel down♪
♪I said Smashers, pick yourself off the ground♪
♪I said Smashers, 'cause your in a new town♪
♪There's no need to be un-ha-ppy♪
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
♪Smashers, there's a place you can go♪
♪I said Smashers, when you're short on your dough♪
♪You can stay there and I'm sure you will find♪
♪Many ways to have a good time♪
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
♪It's fun to house at Sync's a-part-ment♪
♪They have everything for young men to enjoy♪
♪You can hang out with all the boys♪
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

BioDG

Smash Ace
EDIT: Sync, when is your supposed Whobo tryhard smashfest/tourney gonna start? You have it planned for tomorrow, right?

It started with SEGA GENESIS

inb4nintendonerdhate

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
♪Smashers, there's no need to feel down♪
♪I said Smashers, pick yourself off the ground♪
♪I said Smashers, 'cause your in a new town♪
♪There's no need to be un-ha-ppy♪
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
♪Smashers, there's a place you can go♪
♪I said Smashers, when you're short on your dough♪
♪You can stay there and I'm sure you will find♪
♪Many ways to have a good time♪
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
♪They have everything for young men to enjoy♪
♪You can hang out with all the boys♪
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
...but then, when you have to find somewhere to sleep...

Sync is the best tho

Salem's interested in coming for WHOBO. Does anyone know a place where he could stay?
wow every zss main ever is gonna show up at this rate.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
The year is 2053. Basketball is dead. My name is Das Barkley. I am one of the last B-Ball starz alive. In 2041, basketball was made illegal by the N.I.G haters and almost all b-ballers were massacred in what is now known as "The Great B-Ball Purge". I lived, but I lost my reason for living. B-ball was gone. I live in the post-cyberpocatlyptic ruins of Neo New York with my 12 year old son Hoopz. I've given him all I can but sometimes I wonder if it's enough...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
The year is 2053. Basketball is dead. My name is Das Barkley. I am one of the last B-Ball starz alive. In 2041, basketball was made illegal by the N.I.G haters and almost all b-ballers were massacred in what is now known as "The Great B-Ball Purge". I lived, but I lost my reason for living. B-ball was gone. I live in the post-cyberpocatlyptic ruins of Neo New York with my 12 year old son Hoopz. I've given him all I can but sometimes I wonder if it's enough...

BioDG

Smash Ace
I died like 52 times.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I don't get it, Zano. I wanna be that guy game or something?

Anyways... Sync, any room for 2 more?
Espy Prime or I, depends since Nike only has two spots left. Either way, even if I don't go and the other two do, might as well get housing for them two.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's just a fest right now...

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Everyone that is attending whobo 4 has to purchase a venue/wristband in order to get in the venue. There will be no exceptions. 3 more days and online registration for venue and entry will close. Everyone who hasn't paid will have to pay 50$ venue + entry fee after july 31 to get in the tournaments so I suggest that everyone registers now to save yourself money. If anyone has any questions pm me. Let the countdown begin!

Xyro77

Hai guyz.. I b lookin' for a mature financially stable man bro who knows how to treat a woman. I can do pretty much anything when it comes to being a wife(that includes doin' the nasty)! I have never been married but I want to be. I want to find the right won! I want a man to love me and i can love in return! Someone I can laugh with and cry with someone who can be my best friend! Someone I can cuddle up to an watch a movie with or throw a get together and play sum games(Kingdom Heartz LOL)! I pretty much want to one day be a stay at home wifey and mother and a good woman you come home to! I have a child who lives with me so I am looking for someone to be a good role model for him as well. I am 23 I am not ugly at all(see pic above). U am not conceited either. I am cook, clean, and be a good mother I want more kids one day(9-10 if my body can handle it). I can work in the yard and keep a house together nicely! I am pretty much looking for a bread winner who works and just wants to come home to a nice clean house food on the table(my roast beef is delicious) and a relaxing environment! If you are interested them please respond I will send even MORE pics!!:) please put your favorite movie in the subject so I know your not spam! I hope you like!

Xyro77

Hai guyz.. I b lookin' for a mature financially stable man bro who knows how to treat a woman. I can do pretty much anything when it comes to being a wife(that includes doin' the nasty)! I have never been married but I want to be. I want to find the right won! I want a man to love me and i can love in return! Someone I can laugh with and cry with someone who can be my best friend! Someone I can cuddle up to an watch a movie with or throw a get together and play sum games(Kingdom Heartz LOL)! I pretty much want to one day be a stay at home wifey and mother and a good woman you come home to! I have a child who lives with me so I am looking for someone to be a good role model for him as well. I am 23 I am not ugly at all(see pic above). U am not conceited either. I am cook, clean, and be a good mother I want more kids one day(9-10 if my body can handle it). I can work in the yard and keep a house together nicely! I am pretty much looking for a bread winner who works and just wants to come home to a nice clean house food on the table(my roast beef is delicious) and a relaxing environment! If you are interested them please respond I will send even MORE pics!!:) please put your favorite movie in the subject so I know your not spam! I hope you like!

Hey yo whats popin' little mama i got yo bread winnin' man right here. Im 48 and i work at payless so we got da money and dat top of da line shoez. First off i wanna xplain u that when u say u got kids u need to uhnerstand dat I LOVE kids. Me gots several(but they dont know im their pops LOL) and i b willin' to produce da juice you require fo mo kidz, ya heard? Oh mama u hook up with me and WE BE RIDIN' DIRTY ALL DAI LONG so dont tink dat im some lil kid in da bed cuz YOU KNOW we N.I.G.G.A.S got dat snake below da belt and we no how to python dat @zz if ya no wut im sayin' . Btw, above is my most fav pic in da world cuz it brings out my smile(though if u turn off da light my smile wud b brighter dan da sun in da summer HAHA AWW YEA mama) and eyes. So ya hit me back up gurl and i hope we can becum a thang, ya dig?

PS:
Fav song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr2-DDVeIZc
Fav movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144701/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom