• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Espy beat a few too and I've never beat a Sonic in tourney

It's always slight MK favor but Sonic has a bunch of tools against MK and racks damage so fast

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I wouldn't say solid favor, I think there's a bunch of MUs that are only slight MK favor: Snake, Diddy, Falco, Wario, Pika, Marth, ICs, Sonic, Fox, Olimar, Lucario, and Yoshi

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Seriously, look at top level play, all of them can keep up with MK

Pika and Fox have the best MU against him and I'd say go even

Tesh

Smash Hero
i agree

X beat 9 mks at MLG Dallas

i think espy took out a few too
That was mostly alot of players he was just better than (at least at the matchup). He also took out Lee Martin's Lucario, but I doubt you would convince anyone that Lucario only has a slight edge against Sonic.
Espy beat a few too and I've never beat a Sonic in tourney

It's always slight MK favor but Sonic has a bunch of tools against MK and racks damage so fast
I thought Espy had 1 MK only.
Seriously, look at top level play, all of them can keep up with MK

Pika and Fox have the best MU against him and I'd say go even
I won't be convince until I see the best of these characters actually deal with the best MKs. Its commendable that Espy/X/TKD/ESAM etc. can take down high level players, but these are all top level players with their own characters. I don't see this happening vs top level MKs. Even Tyrant came back and beat X and Espy in their most recent sets I believe.

In any case, Fox does better against Snake, Falco, DDD and Lucario as well. He definitely seems as good as ZSS to me (or likely better).

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
P4, I'm just going to go ahead and say that MK is at least 60:40 against everyone.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
yeah, Snake is definitely second best in this game.

People just don't understand >_>

Player-4

See you in 25 years
She's so sexy

And honestly Austin, MK has a lot harder MUs than Wario, I think Snake and Diddy do better than Wario against MK, I mean I still think it's just a slight advan MK over Wario but I think Snake and Diddy do much better, along with Falco too

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yeah I honestly think Wario is one of the best versus MK. Diddy for sure is 60:40 with MK Diddy can't get him out of the air. At top level play MK does work on Diddy and Snake (the things Seibrik and Ally does to Snake...) Falco is solid but he has too many things like kill options and recovery issues to be 55:45.

Yes she is :] Trela and I have the best avatars lol

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Anyways, I've stated my opinion

No one is changing my mind

I'm going to go swim and eat bbq like every other white family in America

Also MIA > all avi's, sowee Austi-poo

pce ez my ni9s

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh boy a new tier list!

Space.

heytallman

CTALL
You're one to talk, poopmatic. Though yours will probably change within the hour, so its all good.

My avatar is the best, by far. OH MARCELINE, WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?!?!

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom