• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_ldkJQrZFI&feature=topvideos

lol wow amazing i love this song

1. also 41 infractions here.... banned four tims and xyro i think jeremy probally got you beat
Remember, ive been here/getting infracted since 2003.

I have 19 pages of infraction(5 on each page) and have been banned i think 7 times(maybe more). Then there are the infractions that i got in the backroom which are not listed. That doesnt include my TGM screen name(which was banned several times and is now perma banned) that had at least 10 pages of infraction.

i win. gimmi cookie

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
mabe most infracted person mabe???? im sure your top 10 at least you got a mouth on you boy. also next time i see you where doing a something match

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I only have 4 infractions. I feel like too much of a good boy.

By the way, did anyone here ever not get an infraction from Dr. Drew the Dragon before he stopped being a mod?

:059:

Xyro77

Nothing you do will be perm. i have mods all over this site that can undo/reverse anything u do.

Xyro77

I know, but this sounds pretty fun.
it will be.

ALL the games are free to enter iirc. quake/doom/ssf4/brawl and a few more i think. it will be in a WHOBO type hotel and stuff too so it will be a NICE venue. Last year and the year before, over 7000 people attended quake con. If just 2% of the total turnout joins brawl 1vs1 thats 140 players!!!!!! And since its free AND you have a chance at winning money, 2% seems EASY to get imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom