• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UWRyj5cHIQA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UWRyj5cHIQA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Popertop

Smash Champion
Hey guys a new anime is coming out called Highschool of the Dead pretty good, zombie anime, made by the guys that made death note. only like 4 episodes so far

TheJerm

Smash Champion
High school of the dead is made by the same studio who did the death note anime, but not but the artist/writer. The duo's latest work is bakuman.. a really good manga btw. Ive only watched one ep of the HoTD anime, but the manga is really good, so the anime should be too since it has a good studio behind it.

Darker than black is ******

Birdy the Mighty is where its at right now for me lol
<3PX

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
If it's made by the guy who made Death Note and Bakuman, you know it's gonna be amazing.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Bleach has been good lately. Naruto is consistent with good chapters. I think naruto is kinda underrated because everyone says its overrated.. the manga is still one of the best shonens.

One piece is the best of the popular 3 shonen. No argument there.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dude, American cartoons were awesome. 90's were good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom