• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's gonna be mighty cramped with all the stuff in the car, wahahahahahaha.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If it's gonna be really cramped, we could just use my car as a luggage car. Maybe a setup or two could be fit in, too.
If you could bring a set-up that would help out SO MUCH!!!!!!!

As for everybody else in car pool#1. PLEASE bring 1 bag of stuff+sleepy bag. it will be tight like RT said.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
There's 4 in Houston so far...myself, P4, Smoom, and Dao.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i wont a transgendered ninja turtle does that make a bad person?

also when i find out how to take the intro off my brawl and put my own its moprhing ( teenagers with attitude!)time!

also i will probally be going to next hobo with probally kingdome who comes probally carpoolings because i got a car now... again after i wrecked the other. havent played in foreva but im still pretty solid played ozz a little yesterday. i believe it was snake vs fox and donkey kong vs metta or somethhing like tat lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Who likes Justin Bieber!? :)

Inui, you gotta grow up and let things go. Being bitter about the situation will never do anything for you.
lol

Idk if I'll ever fully get over it.

I think DugFinn was in a dream I had last night, she was trying to put a curse on me or something. I don't remember why. Also, she worked at an Italian restaurant which sucked really bad.
LMAO

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
YOU DO NOT!
...do you?

If you want to, I don't care.

In other news, not gonna make ALS because some stuff came up and I have to go back to Dayton. Which is ********.
Sorry, pj

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Hmm... have Xyro shout "David!" into the mic and see how many people look, or have a crew battle with the 6 Davids against 6 other people... David would get all of the credit though.

:059:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom